NAA .22LR Mini Revolver?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > NAA .22LR Mini Revolver?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 03:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default NAA .22LR Mini Revolver?

I have a gift certificate, and the gun is on sale at the store where I do.

Thoughts?

Is it fun? Practical?

Or a paperweight after the novelty wears off?

What about .22WMR vs. .22LR?

Any ballistic info?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-05-2007, 01:26 AM   #2

I had one in .22 Mag. and it was a handfull. At five yards I could keep it in a 6-inch group. You really have to have a firm grip or it will jump out of your hand. I wouldn't want to get hit by one of those missiles!

Old 06-05-2007, 02:24 PM   #3

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default NAA .22LR Revolver

Hell Batty/ALL

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

I've tried both the magnum model as well as the 22LR, I'd pick the 22LR as it's cheaper to pratic with and try and hit something with, remember this is a close range Bang and See gun anyhow! It's more than a Novelty, but I switched to a Beretta M-21 in 22LR as a lot bette to actually hit something with it! LOL