Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > My MAGNUM Trio...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #21
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mark F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bedford Texas
Posts: 2,855
Liked 47 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdown View Post
Hello
Here is my S&W .357 Magnum trio, I Like the Older one's myself.


A First year Registered Magnum that shipped out of the factory on December 13, 1935 one of only 720 made that first Year.







Here is the Grandson to my Registered Magnum it is a pre-27 that left the factory In July 1955








Here is a First year second Month Highway Patrolman. It left the factory on June 1954





How could anyone not LOVE guns like these?? Maybe some liberal Retards...
__________________
*** Don't Mess With TEXAS ***
Μολὼν λάβε
Mark F is offline  
Anna_Purna Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Anna_Purna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7,238
Liked 6745 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
How could anyone not LOVE guns like these?? Maybe some liberal Retards...
Isn't that being a bit stereotypical? They would love them. (if their chosen one told them to do so)
__________________
Anna_Purna is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #23
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mark F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bedford Texas
Posts: 2,855
Liked 47 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
Isn't that being a bit stereotypical? They would love them. (if their chosen one told them to do so)
Yeah, the "chosen one" is gonna let the Sheepeoples have guns... hell, he won't even let them piss on their own.
__________________
*** Don't Mess With TEXAS ***
Μολὼν λάβε
Mark F is offline  
Anna_Purna Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MOshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Show Me State
Posts: 1,474
Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdown View Post
Hello
Here is my S&W .357 Magnum trio, I Like the Older one's myself.


A First year Registered Magnum that shipped out of the factory on December 13, 1935 one of only 720 made that first Year.







Here is the Grandson to my Registered Magnum it is a pre-27 that left the factory In July 1955








Here is a First year second Month Highway Patrolman. It left the factory on June 1954




You have some gorgeous Smiths!! Very nice
__________________
MOshooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
40s&w or 357 magnum? old fart General Handgun Discussion 27 04-27-2013 11:54 AM
Trio of robbers breaks into house in VA chloeshooter Firearms in the Media 5 02-18-2013 08:18 PM
.22 in a .22 magnum pe175 .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion 4 03-08-2012 09:59 PM
.327 Magnum-.32 H&R Magnum-.32 S&W Long IDVague General Handgun Discussion 6 07-28-2010 09:34 PM
Ruger trio of DOOM! Jynx Revolver Handguns 11 04-02-2010 07:28 AM