Must watch videos

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Must watch videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

Default Must watch videos

If you enjoy revolvers as much as I do, you will certainly enjoy these videos. Many of you probably know of Jerry Miculek. But there are many new shooters don't know of him or his expertise with a revolver.

Watch how fast a revolver can be emptied, reloaded, and emptied again. 12 shots in under 3 seconds.
If you blink, you will miss his reload !

Jerry Miculek is both fast and accurate.

You will learn a few things from this one.

In competition, Jerry shoots a S&W 625 in 45 ACP. You would think it has a light DA trigger pull, but it doesn't. It has an extremely heavy DA trigger pull so the trigger can reset faster. S&W makes this gun in the Jerry Miculeck edition, but without the extremely heavy DA trigger pull as most shooters wouldn't like such a heavy trigger pull. If you really want a stiffer trigger pull, just install a stiffer trigger spring.

Part 1 of a review on the S&W 625 Jerry Miculek Edition

Part 2 of a review on the S&W 625 Jerry Miculek Edition

Here is a review of the 625's concealed carry version, the 325 Nightguard.

Don <><

John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Last edited by genesis; 06-26-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Yeah he is unbelievable. He can shoot faster than most people with a full auto.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:06 PM   #3

Liked 32 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Yeeeup,Jerry can fly with a revolver.

If you want a good read,get Ed McGivern's....."Fast and Fancy,Revolver Shooting".I won't give away too many of his "tricks"...but one is:When dry firing,pay close attention to how trigger returns.Its like weight lifting,to get the most out of the exercise,you not only work on the "pull"....slow returns of trigger also builds muscle memory.

Don't know the proper English word for it but,he goes into some loooong sections about his times and groups.Kinda like he's just using it as filler?But getting past that,theres some VG tips on fast/accurate Dbl action work.Good book.