Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Looking for information on .22 LR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Looking for information on .22 LR

My wife has a pistol that she got from her father and we are looking for some information on it as he is no longer around to fill in the details.

It is a Colt Single Action Buntline Scout .22 LR
The serial number on the bottom is 77515F

Whatever information that anyone can provide on this would be great. Date of manufacture and value if anyone knows a range.

Thanks.

James

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-11-2009, 04:28 AM   #2

this may help http://http://www.gun-appraisals.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=appraisal.certificate&act=for m&item_id=97335

So what if today's AR hunting rifle started off as a military rifle? So did your dad's bolt action and your grandpa's lever action.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #3

Well how long is the barrel? I know alot of colt .22 come with drums for both .22 and .22 mag. If you have both it increases the resale value