Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > looking for

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 05:29 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Ouch

SSK makes a single shot 45-70 for the TC. They say it makes a great shark gun... Maybe cut it down to size to stuff it in your now bigger pants?

My best advice, hire someone else to carry it and pull the trigger for you.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:26 AM   #22
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=wmille01;483947]ya I know what a 45-70 is and no we don't have grizz here but i'm going to alaska for a few months. I know some of you guys are thinking I'm crazy and have no clue what I'm talking about. but jokes on you I'm just crazy, just thinking I really don't want it in a stub nose.[/QUOTE]

Let me guess.......you really don't want it in 45-70 either I'll believe you may be crazy, the no clue part is still up for debate.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:08 AM   #23

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

thanks guy the link above has them for less then I was actaully exspecting to pay.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."