Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Revolver Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f16/)
-   -   With a little help from Bear. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f16/little-help-bear-22702/)

RugerShootinGal 01-28-2010 12:28 AM

With a little help from Bear.
 
I asked Stalkingbear what would be a good Pistol for me to get for carry purposes and, after talking with me, he recommended I look at the Ruger LCR.
I went to the Gun shop and looked at a few different Revolvers, many of which were to heavy and did not feel good to me, I decided to take Bears advice and went with the LCR and I absolutely love this Pistol. It feels great in my hand and is the perfect weight for me to carry.
I want to let everyone know that Stalkingbear and the other members of this Forum are the greatest collection of people I have had the pleasure of talking with.

This would not be good without some Pron...
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...y/IMG00723.jpghttp://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...trotty/LCR.jpg

Thank You Bear, You suggested the perfect choice. I will enjoy this.
Can't wait to meet ya.

Gatekeeper 01-28-2010 12:34 AM

Nice choice on the Elsie-arrr RSG!
I love mine, sure you'll love yours too, rattles and all!!!:D
Gate

lonyaeger 01-28-2010 01:03 AM

When you shoot her for the first time with +P ammo....hold on tight, Girl!:)

cpttango30 01-28-2010 01:10 AM

I bet that looks good on you but might be kind of hard to cover with a thong......





I was looking at them tonight in the gun store before heading to STATS class.

canebrake 01-28-2010 01:33 AM

Jeeze.....if you had just asked me I'd be getting all that praise instead of bear!

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...ns/bears86.gif

RugerShootinGal you're gonna luv Elsie!

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...rPics006-1.jpg

What's not to love? Kinda like bear!

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...s007copy-1.jpg

PS. RSG, ever see bear angry?

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...411/626-45.gif

It ain't pretty!

Shihan 01-28-2010 01:47 AM

Yeah, all that praise and I am the one who laid down the Cash.:confused:
But I will benefit from it too.:D

stalkingbear 01-28-2010 02:17 AM

I'm glad you love it. I like it when my advise works out.;) I'll use that pissed off bear if that's ok cane. Now it's time to let Shihan get his AR.:rolleyes:

RugerShootinGal 01-28-2010 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shihan (Post 219873)
Yeah, all that praise and I am the one who laid down the Cash.:confused:
But I will benefit from it too.:D

uuh sorry no u wont LOL!!!!:p

RugerShootinGal 01-28-2010 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canebrake (Post 219867)
Jeeze.....if you had just asked me I'd be getting all that praise instead of bear!

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...ns/bears86.gif

RugerShootinGal you're gonna luv Elsie!

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...rPics006-1.jpg

What's not to love? Kinda like bear!

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...s007copy-1.jpg

PS. RSG, ever see bear angry?

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...411/626-45.gif

It ain't pretty!

No I havent seen Bear angry I dont think I will either I am too sweet !!!!!

RugerShootinGal 01-28-2010 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonyaeger (Post 219846)
When you shoot her for the first time with +P ammo....hold on tight, Girl!:)

I sure will my friend thanks for the advice
:D


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:54 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.