Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > LCR KaBoom!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 01:54 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 141

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgil02 View Post
I was conducting a Concealed Carry Handgun class on 1 May 2010. There was a student training with a Ruger LCR that she stated had less than 100 rounds previously fired through it. ... Steve May 24th 2010 handguns Tags: .38, kaboom, lcr, revolver, ruger 10 Comments ... tmp ruger lcr kaboom tm tfb Ruger LCR Kaboom photo...
This post: Taken from any number of sites.

I was conducting a Concealed Carry Handgun class on 1 May 2010. There was a student training with a Ruger LCR that she stated had less than 100 rounds previously fired through it.

Your introduction: Exact same things posted elsewhere.

"I thought I might introduce myself, as I am the newest member of the this sites
My name is petter1back (if the username didn't give it away ), and I have worked for Internet Brands over the past 2 years as a "community manager" on some of the forums that Internet Brands actually owns."

Taken from Cornered Cat: Your post on how FFL works

"The way an interstate sale usually works is that the buyer and the seller agree on terms. Then each must find an FFL dealer in her own home state."

1. Your signature line is nothing but an ad. Either you are an add bot, someone getting paid to provide hits for a company, wanting an in to check out the members here, or simply misusing these forums. Bot or not you have provided me with enough incentive to call “Mod” on this one. I don’t see why your account would be honored.

2. These forums are for gun owners who have questions, stories, looking for advice, or interested in firearm law and policy. There is a sense of camaraderie here based on shared interests.

3. No, I didn’t wake up on the wrong side of the bed but I have run enough forums to spot this type of activity.

I ask that a member here click his other posts, copy them word for word into google and hit search. Seriously doubt you have shot an LCR or know what timing is, or even care about the topic on which you posted.

Chastise me if you like but I like coming to these forums and the characters that post here so, yeah, it irks me to see this.

Just looking out for the forums.

Old 05-31-2010, 02:10 PM   #22

Liked 761 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Ruger LCR Kaboom

Uh oh!

I would have hated to be the person shooting when that happened. What do you think?
I'm usually not the cynical type but whenever I see something like this injected into a report of a poor performing product I question the author's intentions.

"we examined the firearm and replaced it on the firing line with one of my revolvers a S&W J Frame that performed flawlessly), "

Not saying the story is bogus, I have no skin in this game as I own neither Ruger nor S&W revolvers, but just odd that reference to the flawless Smitty performance. JMHO

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 05-31-2010, 02:16 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
I'm usually not the cynical type but whenever I see something like this injected into a report of a poor performing product I question the author's intentions.

"we examined the firearm and replaced it on the firing line with one of my revolvers a S&W J Frame that performed flawlessly), "

Not saying the story is bogus, I have no skin in this game as I own neither Ruger nor S&W revolvers, but just odd that reference to the flawless Smitty performance. JMHO
I agree and I own both. For the record, they have all worked flawlessly for me.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer