Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Revolver Handguns (
-   -   The Judge (

rarnold15 09-01-2012 07:38 PM

The Judge
I have a Taurus judge publuc defender. Does anyone know if I can change out the grips to yhe larger ones? The grips that are on it are kinda small and my ring and pinky fingers hang off. Thanks for any insight?

bigrock44 09-01-2012 08:43 PM

The grips can be changed. I searched the Internet and found a nice pair of wooden grips that I changed my standard rubber grip to.

rarnold15 09-01-2012 09:30 PM

thanks bigrock......... I was curious about the larger judge rubber grips. Do you know if they interchange?

bigrock44 09-01-2012 09:52 PM

Hogue makes rubber grip for the Judge, not sure if they are larger than the standard grips.

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.