The Judge

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > The Judge

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 01:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1156 Times on 835 Posts
Likes Given: 589

Default The Judge

Im trading in my ar for a stevens 88 , and A Judge 6in stainless in a magnum or 3in chamber . Problem is I cant find that particular one on the web site . There supplier is out of stock on the raging judge or else I would get that one . Im just a bit confused on the different judges . Any help ?

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-18-2011, 01:45 AM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
Im trading in my ar for a stevens 88 , and A Judge 6in stainless in a magnum or 3in chamber . Problem is I cant find that particular one on the web site . There supplier is out of stock on the raging judge or else I would get that one . Im just a bit confused on the different judges . Any help ?
Raging shoots a 454 as well, everything else is just barrel length and color after that MINUS the light weight which would probably have a lot more kick while firing than the normal one. I love the 3 incher I got.

Old 05-24-2011, 02:38 AM   #3

Quote:
''In fact your so drunk you probably see 2 of me'' '' I got two guns , one for each you '' Doc Holiday
You might want to fix your misspelling.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:06 PM   #4

Liked 1156 Times on 835 Posts
Likes Given: 589

Quote:
Quote:
''In fact your so drunk you probably see 2 of me'' '' I got two guns , one for each you '' Doc Holiday

and what would that be ?

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 05-25-2011, 05:41 AM   #5

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
and what would that be ?
You're instead of your, but it appears we have a grammar LEO in this here forum......no one really cares which one you used.....

Old 05-25-2011, 06:35 AM   #6

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mes227 View Post
We're talking gun's here, partner. We're all very impressed that you can spell a word, but next time rather than choose to interrupt an adult conversation (don't worry my 3 yr old does it too. . .), please do so in a private message to the person your comment is directed towards. Its (or It's ?) more polite that way. . .