Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Jerry Miculek

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Jerry Miculek

I love the revolvers for home defense.... I like a 4" or 6" .357 Magnum
If you like

and wonder how this man can shoot lke that?!
Here's some advice from him.... nice set of videos...

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-03-2009, 01:39 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

He is simply AMAZING! I can't shoot a semi-auto as rapidy as he shoots his revolvers! I saw him on a History Channel special on Sharpshooters and I couldn't believe how quickly he reloaded. He shot 12 rounds in under 4 seconds, and his groups were better than mine shooting from a bench rest.

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"