I know what I want next
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns >

I know what I want next

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 03:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default I know what I want next

So as some of you know i recently got my first handgun last month, a PX4. During my research i tired and tested all sorts of fire arms that were in my price range and some that were not. I tired different the 9mm .40 a .45 (that gun was not in my price range) and a fn57 what ever that caliber was, also not in price range. However I didn't shoot a revolver. Well I shot one on friday. My buddy has a Taurus Judge in 3" mag. I shot both buck and .45 lcs. I have to say that I liked it. Not the Judge per say but the platform in general, I actually don't think that the Judge is a very attractive. However shooting the revolver was awesome, how everything was moving from the hammer cocking back and the barrel slowly rotating to fire. i really enjoyed shooting it. i am thinking a ruger gp100.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-21-2010, 03:21 AM   #2
FAA licensed bugsmasher
Liked 2477 Times on 1328 Posts
Likes Given: 879

If you want full size and more rounds, the GP100. If you want something more concealable, check out the SP101.

If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA
Old 06-22-2010, 12:32 AM   #3
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

The GP100 is an excellent revolver, with a 4" barrel it's a pretty good all around gun that can be used in several different roles. An excellent choice for your first revolver.
Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure;
Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure.
- Lord Byron (George Gordon Noel Byron), Don Juan
(canto XII, st. 6)

Newest Threads