Hello everyone
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Hello everyone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2012, 02:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Hello everyone

I am new to this page I came over from USA carry .com. The forum was dying and becoming boring . I live in Lakewood Ohio , and I carry a Taurus 85 ul in titanium ... I can't wait to figure this site out

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-10-2012, 02:13 AM   #2

Liked 91 Times on 67 Posts

Welcome to the forum!

Old 08-10-2012, 02:35 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by justxboxin View Post
I am new to this page I came over from USA carry .com. The forum was dying and becoming boring . I live in Lakewood Ohio , and I carry a Taurus 85 ul in titanium ... I can't wait to figure this site out
Figuring is not the keyword here. Exchange of ideas, information, knowledge, and great advice from great members is what you will find here. Just the same, welcome aboard the FTF!

Old 08-10-2012, 03:02 AM   #4

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Quote:
Originally Posted by justxboxin
Drop in to the intro section. Glad to have you with the forum.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:03 AM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default New to this forum.

I am new to FT. I am probably a member of every forum out there looking for a forum that is right. So far I think FT is one of the top forums for information, education, communication and more. I like how you can connect with different States. I am considering specializing in pistols and revolvers as a gunsmith. I am still schooling with some good help from AGI.

Old 08-11-2012, 01:18 AM   #6

Liked 54 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

This is a good site. Lot of friendly knowlegable members who are for the most part friendly and polite. One good thing I like about this forum is we do not have a bunch of moderators who have to jump into every posting and act like they know everything like at another site I used to be a member of. Pretty normal down to earth people here.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:05 AM   #7
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3444 Times on 1972 Posts
Likes Given: 1501

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius10721 View Post
This is a good site. Lot of friendly knowlegable members who are for the most part friendly and polite. One good thing I like about this forum is we do not have a bunch of moderators who have to jump into every posting and act like they know everything like at another site I used to be a member of. Pretty normal down to earth people here.
For the most part. A forum is only as good as its people. We have great mods that allow so much but prefer that we behave ourselves.

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 08-14-2012, 03:50 AM   #8

Liked 80 Times on 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by justxboxin
I have advice, take whatever I say with a grain of salt. If you ever see my "activities" you might have a hard time deciphering them(I do to). Most people on here are nice but there are a very few( you know who you are) that I have been crossed by XD. Have fun!

Old 08-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2146 Times on 1345 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

I'm fairly new to this site as well and I've found it to not only be the best gun forum I've found, but one of the best forums period. Really good, knowledgeable people here. Enjoy!

Newest Threads