Happy FL CCW issue....

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Happy FL CCW issue....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 03:45 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Happy FL CCW issue....

i am a big guy doing some walking around my block to get some weight loss going... and I had my sp101 in my front pocket holster... and my NAA 22 mag mini in the other pocket...

ya i know really 2 guns.. and I was on lap # 3 or 4 and a dog walked acrosss the street and kinda looked @ me like i was a BIG BURGER... i was like umm ok... I said ill turn around and head back home... I walk alot and never saw this dog.. I know most of the pets around my block.. this sog was kinda like a random stray... i looked back and he was walking behind me about 30 feet... OK I WAS like WTF!!!!!!!!! grrr... I put my hand in my pocket on my sp101 ... and i a guy say were you leach... I said its not mine...
he said he would call animal control.. I was like thats not helping me right now.. I herd the dog kinda bark / growl and i kept looking back but i was pondering if I would have to ....

I was like 2 houses away and my friend next store to my home just got home and said WTF is that a new dog i said open ya door and I hoped in to his car.. the dog looked at me for a few minutes and my buddy called the police.. he was tripping because he has a baby on the way....

He has been calling animal control/ 911 for every animal that is a stray...

Im happy that I have a ccw because if this dog did attack me I would of done what is needed, but I had the choice...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here