Dan Wesson .22s

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Dan Wesson .22s

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 7 Posts

Default Dan Wesson .22s

Looked high and low locally for a good DA .22 revolver with no luck. For new ones there's not much available besides a Taurus 94 and a S&W 617 and neither is what I wanted (have a Taurus 94 already). Finally scored these on Gunbroker and picked them up this week. Man oh man are they sweet shooters. Went ahead and ordered the 2 1/2 barrel kit from CZ-USA so I'll have 2 1/2, 4, 6, and 8 inch barrels to choose from. The pic below shows the 4 & 6 mounted...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #2

I'm glad to see a recent resurgence in interest for the DW revovlers. I always liked these guns and felt they were vastly underrated and underappreciated by mainstream gunowners. When these guns came out they were ahead of their time. Too bad the public caught on way too late to save the original Monson factory. I haven't seen any of the current CZ built models, and I probably won't either because they're not certified for sale here in the Peoples Republik of Taxachusetts.

"Stupidity is the most plentiful element in the universe"
.................................................. .....Frank Zappa

Old 02-11-2008, 12:13 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa View Post
I'm glad to see a recent resurgence in interest for the DW revovlers. I always liked these guns and felt they were vastly underrated and underappreciated by mainstream gunowners. When these guns came out they were ahead of their time. Too bad the public caught on way too late to save the original Monson factory. I haven't seen any of the current CZ built models, and I probably won't either because they're not certified for sale here in the Peoples Republik of Taxachusetts.
That sucks, we can get them in Kalifornia even.