Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Colt revolver frontier scout

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Colt revolver frontier scout

I got myself a colt revolver frontier scout awhile ago. i was wondering if anyone else had one. Its the 22 caliber one.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 240 Times on 147 Posts
Likes Given: 20

I no longer have one, and of all the guns I've sold/traded over the years, its the one I miss the most.

I bought one of the dual tone guns when they first came out. My brother was on a business trip to Mobile, Alabama and saw one in a shop there. He called me and asked if I wanted him to buy it for me. I told him I did, he did, and brought it home on the plane with him. That's how long ago it was!

The little .22 became my pet squirrel gun and accounted for many bushy tails. In an unguarded moment I trtaded it off for a target grade revolver.

Bob Wright