Colt Multi-caliber video (Medusa 47) - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Colt Multi-caliber video (Medusa 47)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 06:04 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

looks pretty cool. I stumbled across a blog by "airborne combat engineer" about something similar.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:54 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 42 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 53

Trez, you could post the first YouTube video of someone shooting a Medusa. That'd be awesome!

"An armed society is a polite society." — Robert A. Heinlein

"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military."
— William S. Burroughs

Old 05-07-2011, 02:27 AM   #13

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
GRRRR..!!!.. I was suppose to be the first to show off my Medusa on youtube!!, this is the guy that beat me.....

To think i only traded a shotgun for mine.....

JW.. Ever find the manual for the Medusa??
Yes, but he didn't shoot them! He also didn't know the little trick about giving the 9s a little twist when loading. Since I'm not in production anymore, I'd load a .30 Carbine and a .38 Super.

I have a few more boxes to go through for the manual.

Old 05-07-2011, 02:32 PM   #14

Liked 775 Times on 507 Posts
Likes Given: 853

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwphillips2 View Post
Yes, but he didn't shoot them! He also didn't know the little trick about giving the 9s a little twist when loading. Since I'm not in production anymore, I'd load a .30 Carbine and a .38 Super.

I have a few more boxes to go through for the manual.
Hey those 9's are tricky without your little trick, and if i remember right hes afraid to shoot .380 acp (its my favorite cal. to shoot in the Medusa)
I have a buddy who has some .30 carbine, and it fit!!! Crazy!!
I was thinking of doing a vid of the Medusa but im still trying to identify and collect all the calibers its shoots

Old 05-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #15

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
cool beans!

jw, any chance of a reincarnation?
-------------------------------------------
Hey, if any of you guys know a few millionaires who'd like to get really rich, drop me a line.

Old 05-09-2011, 01:11 AM   #16

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
Hey those 9's are tricky without your little trick, and if i remember right hes afraid to shoot .380 acp (its my favorite cal. to shoot in the Medusa)
I have a buddy who has some .30 carbine, and it fit!!! Crazy!!
I was thinking of doing a vid of the Medusa but im still trying to identify and collect all the calibers its shoots

.32, .32Mag and 22 Jet. Look, the shells will not be wonderful (or re-loadable) when you shoot the sub rounds in your Medusa, but you CAN shoot them safely. I wanted a real weapon you could dry fire the snot out of all day long and not worry about hurting the wimpy parts - there aren't any wimpy parts. Any time you see junk like that printed from the mfg about your firearm, quickly trade it for a shotgun and then trade that for a real gun (good job, Trez). What the frak are snap caps for? Oh yeah, dry firing.....

Old 05-09-2011, 03:05 PM   #17

Liked 775 Times on 507 Posts
Likes Given: 853

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwphillips2 View Post
.32, .32Mag and 22 Jet. Look, the shells will not be wonderful (or re-loadable) when you shoot the sub rounds in your Medusa, but you CAN shoot them safely. I wanted a real weapon you could dry fire the snot out of all day long and not worry about hurting the wimpy parts - there aren't any wimpy parts. Any time you see junk like that printed from the mfg about your firearm, quickly trade it for a shotgun and then trade that for a real gun (good job, Trez). What the frak are snap caps for? Oh yeah, dry firing.....
So i can dry fire the Medusa too??!! Every time i learn something new about the Medusa I love it even more....
To be honest I didnt even know what it was until after i got it home, I just wasnt that impressed with a 870 Wingmaster as everybody else.

Quote:
Hey, if any of you guys know a few millionaires who'd like to get really rich, drop me a line.
Im working on it, if I ever win the lotto you'll be the first to know!! (I want your "Wilderness Explorer" too!!!)

Last edited by Trez; 05-09-2011 at 03:07 PM. Reason: change