Cimarron Plinkerton
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Cimarron Plinkerton

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Cimarron Plinkerton

Just bought a Cimarron Plinkerton .22LR / .22 Magnum SAA revolver for $200 new. Yes, thats right - $200. I have not shot it yet, but anxious to see how this inexpensive revolver performs. The fit and finish is okay, but not surprised cause of the price. For what I read, its not a bad gun. There has not been a whole lot of reviews about this gun, so I am asking the people here on this forum if they had any experience with it. Again, I only bought this as a "plinking gun" nothing more. So for $200, please dont crucify me

Thank you!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

You can buy them here www.MidwestHuntersOutlet.com: CIMARRON CFA PLINKERTON 22 LR 4.75" for $157.99

Old 05-08-2009, 03:43 PM   #3

Likes Given: 1

If you bought from Midwest you most likley would have to pay shipping and ffl transfer fee bringing you closer to that $200.00 mark