Cimarron "Pistolero" pictures

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Cimarron "Pistolero" pictures

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Cimarron "Pistolero" pictures

As mentioned in the Cimarron 45 thread here are some pics of my .45 colt "pistolero". 4 3/4" barrel, and took my one out today and it shoots insanely good, very smooth action, quite accurate and I couldnt be more happy. The lighter grip is my wifes first gun. Cimarron will definitely see my business again.

Oh and this model I got through Cabelas, they sent it out tuesday from Glendale, AZ after receiving my FFL's details and they arrived today in north central KS so no complaints there.

Robert.B - SA fanatic.
Lupus non mordet lupum.
==========================================
- Cimarron "Pistolero" in .45 Colt, 4 3/4" barrel.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-21-2012, 05:12 PM   #2

Liked 248 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Very nice cowboy revolvers. Sure look nicer than the oh so bought ruger.

Old 01-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
mcb

Liked 68 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Beautiful.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:05 AM   #4

Thanks guys, cant get enough of this gun...taken it out with the wife and put a box through them and if it weren't so cold we'd have put some more through!

Robert.B - SA fanatic.
Lupus non mordet lupum.
==========================================
- Cimarron "Pistolero" in .45 Colt, 4 3/4" barrel.