charter arms - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > charter arms

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 05:49 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by propex View Post
I have and carry a Charter Arms .44 made by the new company Charter Arms 2000. Not a great looker always goes bang and hits where I point it. No its not a Smith and Wesson but neither is the price
They are as good as a Taurus, maybe better... "Made in USA"

Old 01-28-2010, 01:15 AM   #22

Anybody have a charter arms .357 pug??

Old 01-30-2010, 12:53 AM   #23

Location: Flatwoods and Swamps of Florida, United States of America
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I purchased a new charter arms undercover, 38/2 inch barrel for my wife. I owned a Bulldog 30 years ago and liked it. It is nice and light for my wife. We have fired appox. 200 rounds thru it and it performs well and is accurate, my wife, who has just started shooting, can keep them in a paperplate shooting double action form 5 yards. It is not much to look at, silver and black, but seems to be a good gun. She liked the weight and the price.

Old 01-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #24

Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 71

Default Charter Arms, get one

It is not true that "You get what you pay for", I've been disapointed many times in spending more expecting better. Charter, S&W, all firearms have problems, period. Get the one you have your confidence in, and go from there. Just my advice. Get what makes you happy, at the end of the day, you'll have yourself to either blame or thank.

Old 01-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #25

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

My Grandfather bought one back in '72/73 I'm thinking. It looked old then. Used to shoot it quite a bit. I thought it was of pretty good quality. Remember digging it out in the early '90s, and a box of shells he got with it, to let a friend, that had never fired a pistol before shoot it. We put a coffee can on the other side of a cattle pond,about 30ft. away. I told him to hold on, its a small gun and a large cal. so it will buck a little. Well,hearing this, and like I said,never shot a handgun before,he spread his stance,locked his elbows, got a double handed death grip on it,and after giving me a couple(I think its gonna hurt)looks,closed his eyes and slapped the trigger. I heard a,"POP" and then....... "PLOOP". The round was so old, it barely made it to the middle of the pond. He just looked up at me and started LHAO. Me too. Just glad it made it out of the gun.

The rest of the world gets it,why can't we?
"The United States can survive a Barack Obama,who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president".
Out of the Czech Republic

Psalm 138:7

keitho Likes This 
Old 01-24-2013, 09:17 PM   #26

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 104

Default darrellkanas

I have a charter arms explorer 2 which was stolen from me in the year 2000 and just got it back --but now I need a Magazine ---do you know where I could find one?

Old 01-24-2013, 10:02 PM   #27
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5991 Times on 3133 Posts
Likes Given: 428

Quote:
Originally Posted by keitho View Post
I have a charter arms explorer 2 which was stolen from me in the year 2000 and just got it back --but now I need a Magazine ---do you know where I could find one?
please repost in the firearms accessories subforum. you will likely get a better response there with a brand new thread.

thanks

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 
Closed Thread