Charter arms .44 bulldog for Ruger p95? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns >

Charter arms .44 bulldog for Ruger p95?


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 04:34 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cattledog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Portland,OR
Posts: 1,459
Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Default

you got pics of the Charter? Have you fired either the Charter or the Ruger? Neither one is really a collector piece but I would be concerned about an older charters reliability. Also, +1 on trying out the p95. Those things are nearly indestructible.
__________________
Join the NRA Here!


"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
Cattledog is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:49 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JustinM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 209
Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Default

Disregard gentlemen. I traded the ruger for a S&W Bodyguard!! already have an offer for an RIA 1911. Take it or keep the Bodyguard?

image-1131943298.jpg
JustinM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:57 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinM View Post
Disregard gentlemen. I traded the ruger for a S&W Bodyguard!! already have an offer for an RIA 1911. Take it or keep the Bodyguard?

Attachment 85359
I have a feeling you're using this forum as a trading platform --
__________________
Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET
HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,617
Liked 815 Times on 623 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default

Or he's just one of those guys who doesn't really care about/know/is invested in stuff and is always buying, selling and trading. I love guys like that though I never understand 'em...
HockaLouis is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:40 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Or he's just one of those guys who doesn't really care about/know/is invested in stuff and is always buying, selling and trading. I love guys like that though I never understand 'em...
Could be that-
I used to be but learned better long ago - Now i seek out those guys
__________________
Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET
HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cattledog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Portland,OR
Posts: 1,459
Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Default

A .380? BOOoooo! I wanted pics of the charter! trade it for the 1911. lets see that.

Maybe......maybe you could get a Taurus .357 mag for it!
__________________
Join the NRA Here!


"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
Cattledog is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:45 PM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JustinM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 209
Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY

I have a feeling you're using this forum as a trading platform --
I am not trying to trade anyone in here. This started as a trade for a watch for a llama 1911 almost a year ago and about 20 guns later I'm here. Just asking for suggestions. If you don't have any there's no need to say anything.
JustinM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JustinM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 209
Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis
Or he's just one of those guys who doesn't really care about/know/is invested in stuff and is always buying, selling and trading. I love guys like that though I never understand 'em...
Like I said to Hoss this is an ongoing trade I've been doing for about a year now. I use it to shoot many different guns and keep trading for fun. I have several guns that I would never consider trading. My first rifle, shotgun, pistol, and gift guns. Just for fun. I'm by no means stupid or ignorant of guns value. I am just having fun. I can afford to buy thirty guns a year so why not own one for a few weeks and move on? Thanks for the "input" fellas.
JustinM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinM View Post
I am not trying to trade anyone in here. This started as a trade for a watch for a llama 1911 almost a year ago and about 20 guns later I'm here. Just asking for suggestions. If you don't have any there's no need to say anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinM View Post
Like I said to Hoss this is an ongoing trade I've been doing for about a year now. I use it to shoot many different guns and keep trading for fun. I have several guns that I would never consider trading. My first rifle, shotgun, pistol, and gift guns. Just for fun. I'm by no means stupid or ignorant of guns value. I am just having fun. I can afford to buy thirty guns a year so why not own one for a few weeks and move on? Thanks for the "input" fellas.
I was yankin your chain a little---
10 yrs ago & back i'd miss a day of work to make a gun trade
__________________
Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET
HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:46 AM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JustinM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 209
Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY

I was yankin your chain a little---
10 yrs ago & back i'd miss a day of work to make a gun trade
Lol I haven't done that yet but I do keep them locked in my center console to go after work lol.
JustinM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Charter Arms Bulldog 44 special for $200, good deal? Gizord1 General Handgun Discussion 10 01-10-2013 09:20 PM
Charter Arms Bulldog Query kilogulf59 Revolver Handguns 6 12-05-2011 01:54 AM
Charter Arms bulldog Pug .44 special RNstanger Revolver Handguns 8 09-24-2011 12:33 AM
Charter Arms Bulldog .44 deputy dow Revolver Handguns 21 05-06-2009 05:03 PM
holster charter arms 4" bulldog 357 1861 Revolver Handguns 2 05-02-2009 01:16 PM



Newest Threads