Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Bucheimer Holster for 10 bucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 06:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Bucheimer Holster for 10 bucks

So I was at my local gun store (Chosin Firearms) about a month ago and I saw this really nice looking leather holster. When I picked it up I thought it would be just right for my wife's Christmas present a 4 inch Ruger GP100. I did not have her gun with me so I asked to see a similar revolver from behind the glass. It was a perfect fit. Well not perfect but close enough. It is a Bucheimer 8. I have been trying to find some info on this holster maker but I have not found very much at all. I would appreciate if anyone has any information they would care to share about this this company. I guess they went out of business some time ago but they sure made a great product. This holster has to be atleast 30 years old because that is when the company went out of business but this holster is in great shape. The leather still looks practically brand new.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here