I'm really torn on this. I think I'm actually going to get my CCW even though I'm in CA. The Chief seems like a good guy, so I'm hopeful.
I'm on a tight budget and I want a carry gun. I'd rather carry a Commander size 1911 than the Diamondback. I'd also love to be able to keep it, but then, no 1911.
So that's my dilemma. I couldn't pass up the Diamondback at the price, but I don't know if I can afford to keep it. Selling it would give me enough to go for the Commander and give someone the Diamondback at a somewhat reasonable price.
One alternative is to sell off several other guns to be able to buy the Commander and I really don't want to do that.
Another alternative would be to just carry the Diamondback with FBI loads. At least it holds six in the cylinder.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams