Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns > Anyone tried an Armscor M206?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Anyone tried an Armscor M206?

I was in the gun store yesterday and looked at the new items in stock. I tried the new Ruger LCR, but there is no place for my little finger. I wonder about recoil. Then I saw this Armscor M206. I looked well made, had a nice trigger, held six rounds and was hefty enough so that it should shoot well. I checked on the net when I got home and found it is designed after the Colt Detective made on the same machinery with the same specs. I'd just like to know how one shoots before I buy it. Thanks for the info.

Dave

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 50 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgray64 View Post
I was in the gun store yesterday and looked at the new items in stock. I tried the new Ruger LCR, but there is no place for my little finger. I wonder about recoil. Then I saw this Armscor M206. I looked well made, had a nice trigger, held six rounds and was hefty enough so that it should shoot well. I checked on the net when I got home and found it is designed after the Colt Detective made on the same machinery with the same specs. I'd just like to know how one shoots before I buy it. Thanks for the info.

Dave
The M206 is a lot larger, thus heavier too. The LCR on the other hand... is light and very compact. I shoot a lot of +P ammo in my LCR and it isn't any big deal, even though my pinky isn't on the grip. You won't even notice the small grip.

It's really a personal preference call on your part. I also carry a Colt King Cobra often, talk about HEAVY!

Old 02-28-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Thanks Mark F, I really appreciate the info.

Dave