Anyone have a Uberti Cattleman? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns >

Anyone have a Uberti Cattleman?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 04:23 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I have a "new model" Uberti Cattleman 5 1/2" in 45LC Case Hardened frame /blued barrel walnut grips.

Awesome Revolver! I also added a wolf SAA shooters spring pak. So smooth!

Oh, and dead on

Old 03-28-2011, 03:59 AM   #12

Default Model P

I have a Cimarron Model P which is a Cattleman .Cimarron in Texas buys them from Uberti and does the final assembly and they put in their own trigger springs.Mine has a 7 1/2 inch barrel and two cylinders.A 45 long colt and 45 acp.I have to say it's pretty accurate,and the fit and finish on it is excellent.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 153 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye1 View Post
Picked up a Uberti SAA in 45 Colt the other day. Shoots and looks great. Only complaint is it shoots about 4 inches left at 15=20 yards. Have read this is not uncommon. Anyone have one? What are your views and does yours shoot left?
I bought a new Cattlemen a couple weeks ago and it also shoots left. About 4inches left at 20ft. Looks like the front sight is not lined up with the rear sight groove. I think the barrel needs to be screwed in a little to get it aligned. Got a warranty repair order from the Benelli repair facility in Maryland and sent it there last week. They said they would get it back to me in a week.