Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Revolver Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f16/)
-   -   Alaskan Super Redhawk (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f16/alaskan-super-redhawk-72944/)

BillyTheKid 09-22-2012 12:21 AM

Alaskan Super Redhawk

The alaskan super red hawk is a badass gun and I never shot one and I was wondering what I should expect when I get one

dog2000tj 09-22-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyTheKid (Post 950126)
The alaskan super red hawk is a badass gun and I never shot one and I was wondering what I should expect when I get one

So you can qualify that statement how? :confused:

BillyTheKid 09-22-2012 12:38 AM

I ment like iv seen videos on YouTube it looks badass

tacticalfun 09-22-2012 12:41 AM

Those you tube vids really show you how a gun feels and functions. Did you see the hi point ones or the 22lr sniper rifles? Those things are sick! .______.

dog2000tj 09-22-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyTheKid (Post 950144)
I ment like iv seen videos on YouTube it looks badass

I would recommend shooting one before you purchase it ;)

tacticalfun 09-22-2012 12:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tacticalfun
Those you tube vids really show you how a gun feels and functions. Did you see the hi point ones or the 22lr sniper rifles? Those things are sick! .______.

Can i troll myself? Sorry bad day

Attachment 60063

Old_Crow 09-22-2012 12:58 PM

You can expect a 45OZ gun that is expensive to shoot. If you have no experience with magnum handguns I highly recommend shooting a 44mag of any type. That should be no problem if your collection has grown to the point you have nothing left to buy but a 44mg.

TWMIM 09-22-2012 02:11 PM

Expect a cone of flame that immolates all that stand before you.

Expect a slight jolt that reacts with the nerve endings in your hand, sending impulses through your body, ending at the junction betwixt your legs, and spilling your seed.

Expect spontaneous beard growth.

Look for the urge to take off your belt, make a sling, commandeer a UH-1H, strap the Ruger in, and do some door gunning.

Expect women to dew up in your presence.

If you're a real man, get 2 and dual wield....;)

hardluk1 09-22-2012 03:50 PM

Expect to spend a great deal of money on a pistol that is completly worthless unless a grizzly is chewing on you, then you try to shot it and maybe yourself. Or to wear at your next BBQ like your a cool guy. If you want a revolver to hit shomething with or hunt with buy a longer barrel. Or by a nice gp100 with a 3 to 6" barrel and learn how to shot it well. badass videos aren't worth much to many shooters except to see some guy look foolish on video.

dog2000tj 09-22-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWMIM (Post 950514)
Expect a cone of flame that immolates all that stand before you.

Expect a slight jolt that reacts with the nerve endings in your hand, sending impulses through your body, ending at the junction betwixt your legs, and spilling your seed.

Expect spontaneous beard growth.

Look for the urge to take off your belt, make a sling, commandeer a UH-1H, strap the Ruger in, and do some door gunning.

Expect women to dew up in your presence.

If you're a real man, get 2 and dual wield....;)

This post must be quoted for awesomeness ... wait, no ... this post must be quoted for awesomeness in all other threads!!!

... it's that God Damned good!!! :D