38 special ctg - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Revolver Handguns >

38 special ctg

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 03:09 AM   #11
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Best advice is to not give the complete serial number of your firearms in an open forum, pass on the last three digits fill them in with XXX.

After that pictures help but much depends on your local market, a reasonable sources are the Blue Book of Gun Values, contacting the manufacturer, talking to local gun shops, gunbroker.com or google/bing search. It takes some effort to know the value of a firearm and that is on you to do your homework. I'll tell you there worth $50 and the cost of shipping, it isn't the true value but since you asked, here's my quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.