Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Virginia Gun Forum > gun buying local shop vs bigbox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 64 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default gun buying local shop vs bigbox

We have a gun shop here in lkynchburg that everyone tell me the prices are to high. But compared to the bigbox and the same qulity gun I have found the prices righT in the miDdle. Your not going to find a 22 rifle fot 129 at the local store but the one he has. Has a real wood stock. Ammo I bit more that wallwy word but cheeper than dicks. And if you need some odd or rear ammo he has it or can get it. I alos like the fact that the local shop most allways had more time to anser questions. And allow you to kick the tires

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-09-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 55 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 11

I was always a believer in internet shopping for my guns until I had a problem with a large internet dealer. It was a local "Mom and Pop" small dealer who spent hours fighting with Glock for me when they did me wrong. The Mom and Pop dealer made $25 by receiving my $510 gun. The internet dealer offered nothing in the line of help. Glock gave me the "We're Glock, F%@K YOU!!!" attitude. The small town dealer must have spent 6 hours of his time working to fix my problem when he only made $25. His work paid off though. I have since bought 11 guns from him and am a very loyal customer.