Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Virginia Gun Forum > Best Training in Newport News Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default Best Training in Newport News Area

I live in the Newport News area and am looking for handgun training and instruction. For those of you near me, and who have taken training, who would you recommend for the best training and instruction?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-30-2013, 02:56 AM   #2

I would say c2 in south va beach .... There a little expensive but there well worth it and we're real down to earth. There conceal carry class was very in depth .... Most places I think u only shoot 30 rounds or so but at c2 they tell you be ready to shoot a couple hundred rounds and u practice fire on the move techniques ... Now I am bias cause I haven't gone anywhere else but my experience with them was a good one ... Hope this helps

Old 07-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #3

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 15

It does, thank you