Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Vermont Gun Forum > Illegal Stop and Frisk in Manchester, VT

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 05:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Illegal Stop and Frisk in Manchester, VT

To whom it may concern,

I went to the wrong website, where people think owning a gun is a crime.

Last edited by chrisrhodes1110; 02-28-2013 at 04:06 AM.
Bladerunnerfury Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-28-2013, 01:14 AM   #2
War and Peace
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 16867 Times on 9774 Posts
Likes Given: 43989

you walked around with a firearm on your back, were stopped, disarmed, questioned, given a ride home, and your rifle returned to you and you feel your rights were violated?

and what did they document? it's called an incident report. the officer has to fill one out. he simply stated in it, theat he questioned you about carrying a rifle in public and reasoned that you were telling the truth and that no further action was needed.

you're making a mountain out of a molehill! you're rights were not infringed. the police officer was just doing his job. he didn't arrest you, or book you into jail and confiscate your rifle.

so your other thread, " I Need A Lawyer" didn't get the responses your hoped for or the sympthy you felt you would get either so this must be the reason for this thread.

suck it up and grow up and start acting like an adult if you expect to be treated as an adult. you lost nothing but some of your displaced pride and some time out your day.

Old 02-28-2013, 03:32 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Let me guess, you're a cop? The reason I wasn't arrested is because I didn't commit a crime, not cause of officer was a nice guy lol.
And if you call be branded a threat to police for doing nothing is legal you need to go back and read the constitution, aren't cops supposed to support and defend the constitution?
Look at the time I posted. I bet if you were branded a threat to police for exercising your rights, you'd be pissed too.
But I guess cops don't gotta worry about that these days, being the super-citizens they are.

Old 02-28-2013, 03:35 AM   #4
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 864 Times on 574 Posts
Likes Given: 216

How many forum threads are you going to fill with this?

Reading the lines, and between the lines, you could easily be pegged as a troubled youth.

You have listed your first and last name, your town, and the street you live on, as well as the patrol officer that contacted you.

How hard do you think it would be for Homeland Security & Obama to do an executive order on your kester, and place you under lock and key for several years while they evaluate your usefulness to society?

I would be deleting a couple posts, and try to reblend quietly into society again.

Last edited by AR10; 02-28-2013 at 03:45 AM.
Doc3402 Likes This 
Old 02-28-2013, 03:40 AM   #5
War and Peace
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrhodes1110 View Post
Let me guess, you're a cop? The reason I wasn't arrested is because I didn't commit a crime, not cause of officer was a nice guy lol.
And if you call be branded a threat to police for doing nothing is legal you need to go back and read the constitution, aren't cops supposed to support and defend the constitution?
Look at the time I posted. I bet if you were branded a threat to police for exercising your rights, you'd be pissed too.
But I guess cops don't gotta worry about that these days, being the super-citizens they are.
no i am not a cop. and your rights were not violated. they haven't branded you a threat to the police. more likely branded being stupid in public, but so far they can't throw you in jail for that yet.

get over it and grow up. you're sounding like a spoiled little kid and your posts are getting kind of boring. it's been explained to you in much detail and you still don't seem to understand. so anything further would be a waste of time. get a lawyer if you can find one that would even take your case, (which i seriously doubt) and spend a lot of money to find out your rights weren't violated. have a good night.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:50 AM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Dude your just sounding like a dick, I may have made a judgement error in walking home with my gun but it was my ONLY CHOICE. That does not make me a criminal. I know they added me to some list cause the cop told me so.
I don't know what it actually says yet, but if you can be more respectful it would be appreciated. I came here looking to see if anyone could point me in the direction of someone to represent me, not to be berated by some dick with nothing better to do.
Are you a constitutional lawyer? Cause if not just hold you 'opinion'.

Old 02-28-2013, 04:04 AM   #7
War and Peace
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrhodes1110 View Post
Dude your just sounding like a dick, I may have made a judgement error in walking home with my gun but it was my ONLY CHOICE. That does not make me a criminal. I know they added me to some list cause the cop told me so.
I don't know what it actually says yet, but if you can be more respectful it would be appreciated. I came here looking to see if anyone could point me in the direction of someone to represent me, not to be berated by some dick with nothing better to do.
Are you a constitutional lawyer? Cause if not just hold you 'opinion'.
let me inform you here a little. i'm not your dude and i am not a dick. you're acting like a spoiled child with this "cause' you have dreamed up in your mind that your rights were violated and infringed. they weren't. the officer was doing his job and you got your feelings hurt. grow up and get over it.

what list? you keep saying this over and over again. you're on some list and you have been documented? you are really starting to sound really foolish. you have been told several times by many of us, your rights were not violated. you don't have a case. if you disagree, get a lawyer. ever heardof the Yellow Pages? it's called a phone book! look under Attorney's.

Edit: i think the mods really need to close this thread. some people can't seem to understand simple English.

Last edited by Axxe55; 02-28-2013 at 04:07 AM.
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 02-28-2013, 04:07 AM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

This is a great 'gun supporting' community huh?

Old 02-28-2013, 04:10 AM   #9

Liked 1416 Times on 817 Posts
Likes Given: 989

Hey Chris, there are some really knowledgeable people on this forum. But it doesn't sound like you are making many friends. And for the record I agree with AXXE55. Your rights were not infringed apon. An AK is not a normal carry weapon. If we go around drawing attention to ourselves, attention is what we get.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-28-2013, 04:14 AM   #10
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 864 Times on 574 Posts
Likes Given: 216

Glad you took my advice and erased some posts. Next, put your guns up, till you understand how important they are to all of us. Your little walk in the park, was bad for all of us, that keep our guns quiet, and unseen and hope and pray we never walk the streets with ours.