The Green Mountain State - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Vermont Gun Forum > The Green Mountain State

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dog2000tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,309
Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Green Mountains ~ Several of us guys camped out on LONG TRAIL at age 14 for the first time in '61 for 7 days.
Next time I camped there in the mountains was again in '72 to '80. Green Mountains left its mark in all our psyches ever since.
the mountains ... or the mushrooms?
__________________

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

dog2000tj is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:07 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: cartersville,ga
Posts: 9
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

howdy from a former yankee. originaly from pownal
area , now in ga . big temp. differnce and my typing is really bad

__________________
shadow38 is offline  
dog2000tj Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Burlington,vermont
Posts: 11
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Howdy from Burlington, not really Vermont from Fairfax actually,any who does anyone know if Wolff has made guiderod springs for the new XdS 45 acp yet.I ordered one for my 1911 but the idiot on the phone couldn't tell "his computer was slow" whatever.

__________________
Jayme is offline  
dog2000tj Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Wilmington in da houseee

__________________
TPUMPER is offline  
dog2000tj Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:51 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
vtfilamguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 44
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Default

Hey guys are any of you going to Montpelier on the19th for the pro second amendment march? I plan to be there, it may piss off the wife but most of my day will be spent there drop me a line if you plan to go maybe afterwards we can hit the local range and exercise our right to keep and bear arms. I have never been one for open protest or public displays but the time has come for all gun owners to stand together and make sure we are heard. Hope to hear from you.

__________________
vtfilamguy is offline  
dog2000tj Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,087
Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
the mountains ... or the mushrooms?
LOL!! Oh, lovely Vermont! LOL!
__________________
PanBaccha is offline  
dog2000tj Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:51 AM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 7
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtfilamguy View Post
Hey guys are any of you going to Montpelier on the19th for the pro second amendment march? I plan to be there, it may piss off the wife but most of my day will be spent there drop me a line if you plan to go maybe afterwards we can hit the local range and exercise our right to keep and bear arms. I have never been one for open protest or public displays but the time has come for all gun owners to stand together and make sure we are heard. Hope to hear from you.
im down ! is that a friday ? what time post more info if you can !
__________________
TPUMPER is offline  
dog2000tj Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:23 PM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
vtfilamguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 44
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPUMPER

im down ! is that a friday ? what time post more info if you can !
Next saturday at noon. From there we'll hit Bare fish and game to do some shooting around two or so
__________________
vtfilamguy is offline  
dog2000tj Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Burlington,vermont
Posts: 11
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Like to meet up with you guys.. My name is Jayme give me A call 1802 999-9830 get some chow than throw some lead down range sounds like a great day too me.also to let the so called powers to be our rights won't be infringed. We need all the gun grabbers we arn't a bunch of gun toting thugs, that we are law abiding citizens who happen to live a wonderfully state keeper safe because of our gun laws. Sorry guys I had to change mg # its 802-2332968 call me let's get together.

__________________

Last edited by Jayme; 01-15-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Jayme is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:14 PM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dog2000tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,309
Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPUMPER View Post
im down ! is that a friday ? what time post more info if you can !
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtfilamguy View Post
Next saturday at noon. From there we'll hit Bare fish and game to do some shooting around two or so
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayme View Post
Like to meet up with you guys.. My name is Jayme give me A call 1802 999-9830 get some chow than throw some lead down range sounds like a great day too me.also to let the so called powers to be our rights won't be infringed. We need all the gun grabbers we arn't a bunch of gun toting thugs, that we are law abiding citizens who happen to live a wonderfully state keeper safe because of our gun laws. Sorry guys I had to change mg # its 802-2332968 call me let's get together.
After the way events have unfolded in NY State legislature ... I am going Hope to see you all there, Darren (802)733-3926
__________________

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

dog2000tj is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
New AR-15 Build Range Report (Green Mountain Barrel) diggsbakes Range Report 16 04-23-2011 12:13 AM
COMBO SPECIAL Tactical Scope / Green Laser / Red or Green Dot nisupply AK & SKS Discussion 0 10-18-2010 06:22 PM
COMBO SPECIAL Tactical Scope / Green Laser / Red or Green Dot nisupply Sponsor Display 0 10-18-2010 06:19 PM