Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Utah Gun Forum > Defense Attorney

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Defense Attorney

My wife and I got our our CFP's and have talked about finding an attorney that can deal with defensive shootings, should the worst happen. Any suggestions in Salt Lake or Summit Counties?

It seems that most don't do this, and I am not necessarily saying the keep a lawyer on retainer, just one to become aquatinted with that you can keep their number handy should the need arise.

Thanks in advance

Ruger SR-22, Browning Buckmark Camper URX, Sig P250 2Sum 9mm, Beretta Nano, Winchester 101 Trap, CZ 512 Mossberg 500 Flex, Carbine MForgery, and soon a rifle length MForgery........and counting. Damn this is fun

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here