Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Texas Gun Forum > how are Texas gun laws?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jackal6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: comiefornia
Posts: 115
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Default

Your probably right, but at the same time I don't feel like states wanting to secede and actually starting the process is something to take lightly do you?

__________________
jackal6 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #52
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2175 Times on 1468 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyno13 View Post
texas is not going to secede. All this will blow over once the republicians get over their disappointment from the elections.
yup ^^^^^^^^^
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #53
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Sniper03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,978
Liked 2196 Times on 1097 Posts
Likes Given: 1123

Default

Jackal,

I do not live in Texas but spend a lot of time there with my Friends hunting Deer, Pigs, Coyotes, Bobcats and Prairie Dogs!
If I were ever to leave Tennessee I am on my way to the Lone Star State for sure. There hunting laws are much better than even Tennessee. This regarding you can use suppressors if legally owned to hunt with, lights as well as night vision at night for hunting predators and pigs. We can not in Tennessee. I could only refer to Texas in your case as you will have presumed you have died and went to Heaven regarding the gun laws and friendliness of the people. Not in no way like Commiefornia! From North to South you can experience various terrain depending where you are in the state! Good choice. And they do not have Nancy Pelosi! When you get there you will have a much better life as far as weapon and sporting freedom! LOVE TEXAS!

03

__________________

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Sniper03 is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #54
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jackal6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: comiefornia
Posts: 115
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
Jackal,

I do not live in Texas but spend a lot of time there with my Friends hunting Deer, Pigs, Coyotes, Bobcats and Prairie Dogs!
If I were ever to leave Tennessee I am on my way to the Lone Star State for sure. There hunting laws are much better than even Tennessee. This regarding you can use suppressors if legally owned to hunt with, lights as well as night vision at night for hunting predators and pigs. We can not in Tennessee. I could only refer to Texas in your case as you will have presumed you have died and went to Heaven regarding the gun laws and friendliness of the people. Not in no way like Commiefornia! From North to South you can experience various terrain depending where you are in the state! Good choice. And they do not have Nancy Pelosi! When you get there you will have a much better life as far as weapon and sporting freedom! LOVE TEXAS!



03
reading this really made me wish i could just go right now, hoping to take some leave in a year to go out there and pick where we want to start building are house, its exciting stuff
__________________
jackal6 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #55
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East Texas, Texas!
Posts: 27,162
Liked 19845 Times on 11269 Posts
Likes Given: 50021

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal6 View Post
reading this really made me wish i could just go right now, hoping to take some leave in a year to go out there and pick where we want to start building are house, its exciting stuff
Sniper03 said it quite well about the current state of things in Texas. Texas is great state to live, work and play in. decent gun laws and freedom, great hunting, decent jobs and economy, at least compared to other states, great scenery, and lots of friendly people.
__________________
Coming From The Village Of The Damned.
Resist All Tyranny And Oppression.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #56
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,626
Liked 246 Times on 168 Posts

Default

People are very friendly here. I once ran out if gas and people lined up to help. At the end of it i had a full tank and $70 in my pocket. I didnt really need the extra miney but you dont refuse peoples help in Texas

__________________
Ultimate_sig is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:53 AM   #57
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
arashid630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 123
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig
People are very friendly here. I once ran out if gas and people lined up to help. At the end of it i had a full tank and $70 in my pocket. I didnt really need the extra miney but you dont refuse peoples help in Texas
That's true take it from a former New Yorker ( i know all about people not giving you the time of their day... Except during the 9/11 tragedy) I love it down here :-)
__________________
arashid630 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Pa laws Matthew161 Semi-Auto Handguns 4 04-09-2012 03:52 AM
gun laws ajbeau Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 1 03-30-2012 09:14 AM
Deadly Fires in Texas & Texas State Rifle Assoc. Members american121 Legal and Activism 1 09-12-2011 05:04 AM
new ks laws poolshark13 Politics, Religion and Controversy 0 04-26-2008 03:36 AM



Newest Threads