AR gun fighting course


Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Texas Gun Forum > AR gun fighting course

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 01:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
marine04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 96
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default AR gun fighting course

If there is anyone out there looking to train, and learn new gun fighting skills using AR's, AK's, combat pistol or combat shotgun get back to me. I am an instructor with a Dallas based defense company call phalanx defense. We teach gun fighting with all weapons systems using the marine corps training matrixes. We have basic to advanced courses and accept all students. All of our instructors are marine corps veterans, some are combat veterans and all are expert marksman. We teach everything from BZO your rifle to speed reloading while moving and engaging your target. We have also taught how to engage targets while in a moving vehicle. If you are interested in coming out to shoot with us or learning more about what we offer please email me at. hoseym2004@yahoo.com



__________________
marine04 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 09-23-2012, 09:27 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,635
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine04
If there is anyone out there looking to train, and learn new gun fighting skills using AR's, AK's, combat pistol or combat shotgun get back to me. I am an instructor with a Dallas based defense company call phalanx defense. We teach gun fighting with all weapons systems using the marine corps training matrixes. We have basic to advanced courses and accept all students. All of our instructors are marine corps veterans, some are combat veterans and all are expert marksman. We teach everything from BZO your rifle to speed reloading while moving and engaging your target. We have also taught how to engage targets while in a moving vehicle. If you are interested in coming out to shoot with us or learning more about what we offer please email me at. hoseym2004@yahoo.com
So do u have tactical courses set up


__________________
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:28 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
tacticalfun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,224
Liked 480 Times on 329 Posts

Default

I signed up for training too. Its called the army.

__________________
tacticalfun is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
marine04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 96
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

So do u have tactical courses set up
Yeah we have a course.
__________________
marine04 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,904
Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacticalfun
I signed up for training too. Its called the army.
See how much fun being a wise ass is
__________________
ineverFTF is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
marine04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 96
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacticalfun
I signed up for training too. Its called the army.
We have army guys come out to train with us all the time to stay sharp and pick up new skills. We also help train a local swat team. Our course offers tactical style shooting for a lot of people who have not served in the military as well as for those who have and still want to continue their tactical training. There's a bunch of people who did not go to the military but want to pick up these skills instead of going to a range and sitting at a bench to shoot.
__________________
marine04 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
silverado113's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eastern,Iowa
Posts: 2,994
Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacticalfun View Post
I signed up for training too. Its called the army.
Yeah but we saw how that worked out for Jessica Lynch
__________________

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.


Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

silverado113 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
tacticalfun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,224
Liked 480 Times on 329 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113

Yeah but we saw how that worked out for Jessica Lynch
Also very true.
__________________
tacticalfun is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
marine04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 96
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113

Yeah but we saw how that worked out for Jessica Lynch
Haha! That's because the army does their basic training then sends them to an MOS school. The excuse that was given about the lynch situation was that they weren't trained for that scenario. Marines do a 13 week recruit training, then for MCT which trains every marine for combat before they go to MOS school, unless the marine is an infantryman, in that case they go straight to SOI after recruit training
__________________
marine04 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
silverado113's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eastern,Iowa
Posts: 2,994
Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine04 View Post
Haha! That's because the army does their basic training then sends them to an MOS school. The excuse that was given about the lynch situation was that they weren't trained for that scenario. Marines do a 13 week recruit training, then for MCT which trains every marine for combat before they go to MOS school, unless the marine is an infantryman, in that case they go straight to SOI after recruit training
I'm a retired Gunny btw


__________________

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.


Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

silverado113 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
The Fighting Carbine MikeJK AR-15 Discussion 5 06-30-2012 12:41 AM
Fighting From A Vehicle MikeJK AR-15 Discussion 2 05-26-2012 07:40 AM
Fighting From A Vehicle MikeJK Training & Safety 0 05-26-2012 03:39 AM
Fighting Bucks Win73 Hunting Forum 10 11-16-2011 02:59 AM
Who is really fighting for us. JTJ Politics, Religion and Controversy 7 09-29-2011 03:25 AM