Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Texas Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f156/)
-   -   AR gun fighting course (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f156/ar-gun-fighting-course-72884/)

marine04 09-21-2012 12:29 AM

AR gun fighting course

If there is anyone out there looking to train, and learn new gun fighting skills using AR's, AK's, combat pistol or combat shotgun get back to me. I am an instructor with a Dallas based defense company call phalanx defense. We teach gun fighting with all weapons systems using the marine corps training matrixes. We have basic to advanced courses and accept all students. All of our instructors are marine corps veterans, some are combat veterans and all are expert marksman. We teach everything from BZO your rifle to speed reloading while moving and engaging your target. We have also taught how to engage targets while in a moving vehicle. If you are interested in coming out to shoot with us or learning more about what we offer please email me at. hoseym2004@yahoo.com

Ultimate_sig 09-23-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marine04
If there is anyone out there looking to train, and learn new gun fighting skills using AR's, AK's, combat pistol or combat shotgun get back to me. I am an instructor with a Dallas based defense company call phalanx defense. We teach gun fighting with all weapons systems using the marine corps training matrixes. We have basic to advanced courses and accept all students. All of our instructors are marine corps veterans, some are combat veterans and all are expert marksman. We teach everything from BZO your rifle to speed reloading while moving and engaging your target. We have also taught how to engage targets while in a moving vehicle. If you are interested in coming out to shoot with us or learning more about what we offer please email me at. hoseym2004@yahoo.com

So do u have tactical courses set up

tacticalfun 09-23-2012 08:28 PM

I signed up for training too. Its called the army.

marine04 09-23-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

So do u have tactical courses set up

Yeah we have a course.

ineverFTF 09-23-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacticalfun

See how much fun being a wise ass is :D

marine04 09-23-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacticalfun

We have army guys come out to train with us all the time to stay sharp and pick up new skills. We also help train a local swat team. Our course offers tactical style shooting for a lot of people who have not served in the military as well as for those who have and still want to continue their tactical training. There's a bunch of people who did not go to the military but want to pick up these skills instead of going to a range and sitting at a bench to shoot.

silverado113 09-23-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacticalfun (Post 951947)

Yeah but we saw how that worked out for Jessica Lynch :D

tacticalfun 09-23-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverado113

Also very true.

marine04 09-23-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverado113

Haha! That's because the army does their basic training then sends them to an MOS school. The excuse that was given about the lynch situation was that they weren't trained for that scenario. Marines do a 13 week recruit training, then for MCT which trains every marine for combat before they go to MOS school, unless the marine is an infantryman, in that case they go straight to SOI after recruit training

silverado113 09-23-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marine04 (Post 952064)
Haha! That's because the army does their basic training then sends them to an MOS school. The excuse that was given about the lynch situation was that they weren't trained for that scenario. Marines do a 13 week recruit training, then for MCT which trains every marine for combat before they go to MOS school, unless the marine is an infantryman, in that case they go straight to SOI after recruit training

I'm a retired Gunny btw :D