Anyone part of Temple Gun Club?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Texas Gun Forum > Anyone part of Temple Gun Club?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 02:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Default Anyone part of Temple Gun Club?

Anyone hold a membership at Temple Gun Club?

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-03-2012, 02:38 AM   #2

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

No but I'm looking into it. Their website says something about a meeting the first Tuesday of every month so I'm going then!

Old 12-17-2012, 03:09 AM   #3

You and I need to meet up at a range at some point!

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:14 AM   #4

Liked 1859 Times on 1041 Posts
Likes Given: 1231

Hey I used to live in Belton. That was like 20 years ago. That was back before TX had concealed carry.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Wiebelhaus Likes This 
Old 12-17-2012, 03:16 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post
Hey I used to live in Belton. That was like 20 years ago. That was back before TX had concealed carry.
It's a good place with good people.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:32 AM   #6

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

For sure! Sundays and Tuesdays are my range days

Old 03-01-2013, 03:19 AM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

There is also a copperas cove shooting team 1st sat is IDPA shoot, 2nd sat is steel knock down shoot and 4th sat is 3 gun or 5 stage pistol shoot, that's the schedule for every month. They also have a Facebook page "Copperas Cove Shooting Team" if you want to check them out. Give me a call at 850-499-6844 for more information and I can forward you the shooting directer's email so you can talk to him also.

Old 03-01-2013, 03:53 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjessup View Post
There is also a copperas cove shooting team 1st sat is IDPA shoot, 2nd sat is steel knock down shoot and 4th sat is 3 gun or 5 stage pistol shoot, that's the schedule for every month. They also have a Facebook page "Copperas Cove Shooting Team" if you want to check them out. Give me a call at 850-499-6844 for more information and I can forward you the shooting directer's email so you can talk to him also.
Man, I work 10-4 on Saturdays, have been for the last 8 years, it's a drag.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:26 PM   #9

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Apparently liberty hill, tx has a really nice competitions http://www.idpa.com/clublist.asp?pick=TX
Here is a link to all registered shooting teams in TX with possible contact numbers to get more info for certain gun clubs. I hope this helps cause there is no better self defense training better than shooting IDPA, USPSCA, etc. competitions. Also, the better trained anyone is the better the real life out come will be for him or her when it has to count.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:54 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjessup View Post
Apparently liberty hill, tx has a really nice competitions http://www.idpa.com/clublist.asp?pick=TX
Here is a link to all registered shooting teams in TX with possible contact numbers to get more info for certain gun clubs. I hope this helps cause there is no better self defense training better than shooting IDPA, USPSCA, etc. competitions. Also, the better trained anyone is the better the real life out come will be for him or her when it has to count.
Thank you and yes, you are correct.