Help with Holsters

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > South Carolina Gun Forum > Help with Holsters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Help with Holsters

Hey Folks, New to Forum. I was at the Greenville gun show a couple of months ago and saw a guy From Greenville area who made custom Kydex holsters. He was young, recently out of Army, displayed nice looking holsters, had a full beard. He gave me his card and I have promptly lost it. Anyone know who this might be? I need a couple of holsters made and a knife sheath but can't seem to find him. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here