Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Rhode Island Gun Forum > Nice to know...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 12:44 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 1

close and cheap,luv it

Old 03-17-2013, 02:38 AM   #22

Liked 154 Times on 105 Posts

Yeah, if you like shooting at a police range, putting your name down, and showing your arsenal at a police run range. Plus the fact you can't shoot rifle or shot gun sucks. I guess I'd give it a shot for my pistols, but I like to bring at least another rifle when I go to the range : /

Old 03-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #23

btw. midstate club will be in coventry

Old 03-28-2013, 01:26 AM   #24

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

One more Rhode Islander here! Moved back to RI from Florida after 12 years... I'm in West Warwick and shoot down at the state range in Kingston and now and then at the Warwick range.

Old 03-28-2013, 02:09 AM   #25

Liked 34 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDrag50
One more Rhode Islander here! Moved back to RI from Florida after 12 years... I'm in West Warwick and shoot down at the state range in Kingston and now and then at the Warwick range.
Maybe it's just me, but why on earth would you ever move back here after leaving? I'm on my way out, hopefully within the next few months.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:00 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cshooter View Post

Maybe it's just me, but why on earth would you ever move back here after leaving? I'm on my way out, hopefully within the next few months.
Agreed. The second me or my wife get a job opportunity somewhere else, I'm outta here. Stupid liberal tri state area ugh. Being next to Massachusetts, and their ****ty gun laws, is only going to make things worse. We need some republican politicians with a spine who want to stand up for our constitutional rights. The current administration, including the one in Ri, disgust me.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #27

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Cshooter, it's a long story. But this summer we are going back down to the Naples FL. area and look for a small Condo. So we can spend six months here and six in FL. ( Snow Birds )

Old 03-29-2013, 02:06 AM   #28

Liked 34 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoTheCommando

Agreed. The second me or my wife get a job opportunity somewhere else, I'm outta here. Stupid liberal tri state area ugh. Being next to Massachusetts, and their ****ty gun laws, is only going to make things worse. We need some republican politicians with a spine who want to stand up for our constitutional rights. The current administration, including the one in Ri, disgust me.
I actually got a call today about a job in a southern, gun friendly state. The wife has applied to a couple of places in the same area. We are going down in a couple weeks to spend a few days in the area and I will have an interview at that time. Hopefully my wife gets a call too. If it works out, you will know when I left. Just look for the trail of fire heading down 95 south!
Old 03-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #29

Quote:

I actually got a call today about a job in a southern, gun friendly state. The wife has applied to a couple of places in the same area. We are going down in a couple weeks to spend a few days in the area and I will have an interview at that time. Hopefully my wife gets a call too. If it works out, you will know when I left. Just look for the trail of fire heading down 95 south!
Good luck with that. I hope it works out, just so I can say I know a Rhode islander who actually left! Haha