Hello from Rhode Island! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Rhode Island Gun Forum > Hello from Rhode Island!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

And this is the reason I stayed away in the first place....maybe I won't be checking it out. Better safe then in jail.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:42 PM   #22

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Blackstone.. This is exactly what I discovered. I used the Mass state police to confirm as well as various local websites

AFS is awesome ... You'll just need to bring your whole check for an hour of rental and ammo..
Its actually cheaper to go to Fantasies!!

Old 03-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #23

The thing that really pisses me off about this whole situation is I went into AFS last December to ask about their classes and check out the facility. I specifically told the guy that I was a RI resident and that I did not have an FID, and I was told by the guy behind the counter that as long as I was going directly to AFS and back with no stops and the guns were locked up in the trunk (basically same as RI) that I could bring my own guns to AFS. He said it was ok because AFS “had an agreement” with the N. Attleboro police. I was really excited that I found an indoor place to shoot that was close to my house, I’m in Pawtucket. And I even got $100 gift certificate from there for Christmas. But then I find out I can’t bring my own guns there. I don’t want to pay to rent some used gun, I wana shoot my own stuff!! Im gonna take one of their $100 classes where the gun is included and that will be the only time I shoot there..

Old 05-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #24

Howdy. Anyone shoot steel challenge? Looking to carpool to minimize number of packing cars from RI to X state? Was just up at the Sig Academy last weekend for USPSA. R