Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Pennsylvania Gun Forum > Se. Toomey's Softy Response

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 03:01 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 11 Posts

I get tired of hearing them use no background checks on internet sales. The firearm gets sent to a FFL and they perform it. I also like when they say this doesn't infringe on the 2nd amendment. They are like cancer, it doesn't happen all at once but over a period if time there is nothing left to fight for

Old 05-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Se. Toomey's Softy Response
Sounds like a sell-out to me. Quite predictable.

Old 05-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #13

Liked 170 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Toomey does not understand that a national background will have no effect on the purchase of weapons by criminals and will increase the illegal gun traffic across our boarders. Case in point the 1994 weapons ban had no measurable effect on so called assault weapons crime.

The national background system will in fact become a national gun registry.

US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
— Abraham Lincoln

Old 05-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #14

Liked 67 Times on 46 Posts

I'm very disappointed in pat toomey. And I've sent Bob Casey a somewhat nasty e mail. Because I'm tired of him sending me letters saying he supports the 2nd amendment when it's obvious he doesn't.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #15

Liked 223 Times on 155 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I'm thinking about getting some cards made up for " Republicans Against Toomey " ( RAT ) , with the slogan, " We can't stand Pat " .
Collaborators must be treated like Democrats .
Don't bother trying to figure out if he understands that gun laws don't work . The gun control zealots abandoned reason long ago . They want confiscation and are too gutless and dishonest to admit it .

Old 07-19-2013, 02:43 AM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rentacop
I'm thinking about getting some cards made up for " Republicans Against Toomey " ( RAT ) , with the slogan, " We can't stand Pat " .
Collaborators must be treated like Democrats .
Don't bother trying to figure out if he understands that gun laws don't work . The gun control zealots abandoned reason long ago . They want confiscation and are too gutless and dishonest to admit it .
Hey how can I get on board with this.?

Old 07-19-2013, 07:12 PM   #17

james :
Just get $40 worth of business cards printed by a shop ( You can do it online with Vistaprint.com ) . Maybe change it to "Republican" singular and include your name and email address . Send one card to Toomey's office ....
I'm already passing mine out to anyone I meet and left a stack at a gun shop ...

Old 03-20-2014, 05:21 PM   #18

Is Toomey feeling the heat and seeing the light ?

From Toomey :
Toomey To Oppose Surgeon General Nominee

Friday, Mar 14

WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Senator Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) issued the following statement about Dr. Vivek Murthy, the President's nominee to be the Surgeon General.

"The Surgeon General is the most prominent government spokesperson on matters of public health and is responsible for overseeing more than 6,700 uniformed members of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.

"President Obama's nominee for the position, Dr. Vivek Murthy, has had a relatively short career in medicine that is rather lacking on public health issues for a position of this stature. Instead, Dr. Murthy, as the president of a partisan political organization, has been an active promoter of ObamaCare -- a law that I believe is fundamentally wrong in its approach to improving our nation's health care system. Dr. Murthy also has advocated for policies that would erode our important Second Amendment rights. For these reasons, I will oppose Dr. Murthy's nomination for Surgeon General."