Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Pennsylvania Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f151/)
-   -   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Assosiation for Adive (PFOAA) (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f151/pennsylvania-firearm-owners-assosiation-adive-pfoaa-58197/)

jon1992d 02-19-2012 02:34 AM

I wanted to start a community through the forum for Pennsylvania residents to offer eachother advice on firearms topics relating to our great state. If you are from the state of Pa and would like to be a member then post on here with any contact info that you would be ok with sharing and your location in Pa( east,west,central,county or city). Anything from your forum info to your email or any info that we can contact eachother with. This way we can help eachother out with questions dealing with Pa. Also this would be a great way to share news related to firearms happening in the state so we can all stay informed. Feel fre to just have gold old conversatikns to everyone! Remember we are all in this together! :)

trip286 02-19-2012 02:38 AM

Did you know that PA fire arms owners has a whole forum? I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but I imagine they already have a lot of guys who are familiar with PA laws and localities. Have you checked it out?

jon1992d 02-19-2012 02:39 AM

Ill get us started off. You can contact me first on the forum with any questions either on here or in a private message and if you would like i can give you my email.I live in western Pa Allegheny county a few minutes north of pittsburgh. I wouldnt mind getting together and doing some firearms training with some locals.

jon1992d 02-19-2012 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286
Did you know that PA fire arms owners has a whole forum? I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but I imagine they already have a lot of guys who are familiar with PA laws and localities. Have you checked it out?

Is it another forum? I have seen another forum for it.

trip286 02-19-2012 02:57 AM

Yes, it's a forum, completely separate from this one. Pretty friendly folks when I checked it out a couple years ago.

jon1992d 02-19-2012 03:02 AM

Ya i know the one your talkin about. It is a really good one. But i love this forum and think it has everything to offer so i figured we could have a mini group for pa people to help eachother that way we can keep it on ftf and make it easy for people that only use this forum.

wjnfirearms 02-19-2012 05:48 PM

I used to go on their forum. I got tired of the flaming and cop bashing. I like here WWWAAAAAYYYYY better.

I, also, would be glad to assist anyone. I'm also north of the City, 34 years in public safety (retired) and a dealer and certified trainer. It would be nice to get a core group from here and watch it grow.

Toll13 05-17-2012 10:11 PM

I'm moving to Lewistown in a month or so from Florida. Any weird laws I need to know?

Sent from a droid...but not the Droid you are looking for.

CipsterX 05-17-2012 10:28 PM

Proud Philadelphia gun owner here and believe me responsible citizens need them!

jakebrake 05-30-2012 01:30 AM

the other forum is pafoa.org.

for the most part friendly, but a few folks pushing agendas.

you can find some decent used items for sale. and western pa is very
represented.