PA gun clubs
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Pennsylvania Gun Forum > PA gun clubs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default PA gun clubs

Anyone know of any gun clubs in the bucks county pa area that is excepting new members?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-06-2013, 09:16 PM   #2

Liked 76 Times on 46 Posts

I tried Falls township, and Langhorne, and both said not now. Plus, you have to be sponsored by a member.

So, anyone out there want to sponsor me for Falls Twsp rod and gun club?

Old 03-03-2015, 03:36 AM   #3

Liked 11 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Clairton Sportmens Club is accepting members in suburban Pittsburgh. www.Clairtonsc.org Great all around club!

Old 03-18-2015, 02:19 PM   #4

Clairton is having their Easter Ham Shoot Sunday. See website for particulars. www.ClairtonSC.org. Easter Egg hunt for the kiddies, also, pre-registration required. Rifle shoots blind Poker hands, Lucky target, Eggs hung on strings, Bowling pins, and the like.

Old 05-06-2015, 11:45 AM   #5

Default Here's a brief description from the website!

The Clairton Sportsmen's Club is located on 196 acres of beautifully wooded land in the south hills of Pittsburgh, PA. The club, boarders the boroughs of West Mifflin and Jefferson Hills and has over 1500 members. Facilities include: indoor and outdoor archery ranges, a covered rifle range to 200 yards, a CMP competition rifle range with target carriers, three pistol ranges, two dog training areas, three lighted skeet fields, high and low wobble trap stations and ten lighted trap fields. Clairton also sponsors a Junior Olympic Archery Development Chapter, and annual participation in the Pennsylvania Hunter Safety classes. New members are accepted throughout the year. Please be our guest to browse our web site and experience one of the finest shooting facilities in the tri-state area. If you would like to join: Come to the club house on Sundays at 2 PM. You can join and get your club orientation then.