Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Pennsylvania Gun Forum > gun range near ellwood city pa

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 04:27 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default gun range near ellwood city pa

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I live on Ellwood City Pa, looking to join either a pistol club or gun club in the area, also looking for a good shooting range if anyone has any info on either please let me know

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #2
mcb
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 68 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendking15 View Post
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I live on Ellwood City Pa, looking to join either a pistol club or gun club in the area, also looking for a good shooting range if anyone has any info on either please let me know
Ellwood Wampum Rod and Gun is just outside Ellwood. I was a member there a few years ago it's around $35 per year. You can join during a monthly meeting (can't remember what day) or during one of the turkey shoots they do in the fall. Small club with a short rifle range (you almost always have the place to yourself).

Lawrence County Sportsmen's is just north of Wampum. $75 per year. It has: 600 yard rifle range, skeet, trap, sporting clays, a 22 pistol course, idpa events, a nice new clubhouse, separate area near the rifle range for handgun shooting. You have to attend a meeting third Tuesday every month 8pm and have a member sponsor you. Most members are happy to do this.

If you want any more info feel free to pm me.