zombie appocolypse - Page 83
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > zombie appocolypse

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #821
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc

Agree with you, I've had every system and still only play my xbox, hell bought a wii for the kids two christmas 's ago,, I think wii stands for,, wii put it on a shelf.
As for the COD series, love em, that is unless I play online or my ten year old son,, he whoops my azz, it makes me soooo mad, had to stop playing him. These kids these days just got it like that, they grew up with awesome graphics, they don't even realize the block graphics we grew up with. Remember combat, pong, pitfall, clownshoe graphics compared to today. Got ahold of an old atari while back just to show the boy,, he was shocked,, he thought it was a joke, , lol.
Can't wait for the 720........
Lmao yes sir I remember! Yeah these kids kick my butt all the time and I use to be really good at games. But these kids don't understand how great they have it growing up in the age of high tech electronics. I still have all my game systems put up with all the accessories and games. Every once in awhile I'll break one out and play a little bit and it brings back so much memories. Ive gotten pretty good at the COD games, seeing how I really only like playing FPS/ anything military games from older war to future war. Which reminds me I've got to pick up the new Ghost Recon Future Soldier!! Lol

Old 06-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #822

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HostileSigPro40

Lmao yes sir I remember! Yeah these kids kick my butt all the time and I use to be really good at games. But these kids don't understand how great they have it growing up in the age of high tech electronics. I still have all my game systems put up with all the accessories and games. Every once in awhile I'll break one out and play a little bit and it brings back so much memories. Ive gotten pretty good at the COD games, seeing how I really only like playing FPS/ anything military games from older war to future war. Which reminds me I've got to pick up the new Ghost Recon Future Soldier!! Lol
Thats whats wrong with the kids these days sittin around for hours lazy as hell playin damn video bs games

Old 06-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #823

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster

Thats whats wrong with the kids these days sittin around for hours lazy as hell playin damn video bs games
Both if my kids are very active in sports, my daughter is on her highschool varsity swim and field hockey teams, also a club field hockey team that plays year round, and a rec team that has a indoor and outdoor season.
My son plays on two different baseball teams one rec, one travel team that plays year round ( playing since he was 4,, second base and pitcher) and plays football( center, def. End, inside linebacker ) since he was 5, to top that off he rides dirtbikes when we don't have games and wants to start racing them soon, with all that he kicks my butt on almost any game( still house champ on Madden)
Of course they are not typical, your right, most kids do sit in there houses eating junk and vegging out with video games, its actually becoming a Big problem for our countries health future.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #824

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:

I totally agree with you. Even though I grew up having all the video games I still only wanted to play outside or I was shooting stuff on my grand parents ranch or whatever, but I was outside and when I came inside it was usually after dark because back then I really didn't get told to be in before dark. I was usually eating dinner then going to bed. I really only played when it was raining out and I couldn't do anything, or if I came in early enough then I'd play before I went to bed. But the kids no a days don't know what outsides about. now all I do is work hard and play hard with either my guns or my 4x4 toys, and when I get a chance I'll play some of my games on the 360. But I've earned the right to play on my games whenever I want because I've enjoyed life and I still do and I work hard to make a good life for my family. Plus I'm not out in bars drinking or getting myself into trouble.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:27 PM   #825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc

Both if my kids are very active in sports, my daughter is on her highschool varsity swim and field hockey teams, also a club field hockey team that plays year round, and a rec team that has a indoor and outdoor season.
My son plays on two different baseball teams one rec, one travel team that plays year round ( playing since he was 4,, second base and pitcher) and plays football( center, def. End, inside linebacker ) since he was 5, to top that off he rides dirtbikes when we don't have games and wants to start racing them soon, with all that he kicks my butt on almost any game( still house champ on Madden)
Of course they are not typical, your right, most kids do sit in there houses eating junk and vegging out with video games, its actually becoming a Big problem for our countries health future.
Thats my point, but i missed the other facts that if the parents had the brains to push tgem in the right directions as u an i have then heck its ok to play video stuff. But it takes people that desire to arent their kids not be just a push over

Old 06-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #826

Quote:
Originally Posted by HostileSigPro40

I totally agree with you. Even though I grew up having all the video games I still only wanted to play outside or I was shooting stuff on my grand parents ranch or whatever, but I was outside and when I came inside it was usually after dark because back then I really didn't get told to be in before dark. I was usually eating dinner then going to bed. I really only played when it was raining out and I couldn't do anything, or if I came in early enough then I'd play before I went to bed. But the kids no a days don't know what outsides about. now all I do is work hard and play hard with either my guns or my 4x4 toys, and when I get a chance I'll play some of my games on the 360. But I've earned the right to play on my games whenever I want because I've enjoyed life and I still do and I work hard to make a good life for my family. Plus I'm not out in bars drinking or getting myself into trouble.
Im sure u had good parents also, those that supported you as well as expected things from u, not said here is your new babysitter a new game

Old 06-22-2012, 05:45 PM   #827

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:

Im sure u had good parents also, those that supported you as well as expected things from u, not said here is your new babysitter a new game
Oh yeah my parents were strick. Not to mention how I seen my grandpa and dad were really hard working men who took care of an provided for there family's made me want to be just like them. I was always around those two men because they were my role models and I looked up to them greatly. Even though I was little, if they were working on something I was right there by there side learning it. Or at least I thought I was LoL... But I still even now I'm older find myself going over to my mom and dads and still right there with him doing stuff. Except now my dad says he thinks I'm better than he was, and I just laugh and tell him "well I learned from the best" !

Old 06-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #828

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Dang it I meant strict! Dang iPhone!!! Lol

Old 06-22-2012, 06:13 PM   #829

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Last year i played over 72 hours worth of video games and then I was like wow that was a waste of my life and stopped playing them for about 5 months. Now I just play zombie video games black ops nazi zombies..

Living with all these electronics is a curse I can live without my phone cuz I could honestly care less if I have or not

4 weapons to choose from ak 47 m 16 1911 and a glock you may pick 1 pistol in 1 rifle which would you choose to survive in the zombie apocalypse

Old 06-22-2012, 06:18 PM   #830

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm47nagiont
Last year i played over 72 hours worth of video games and then I was like wow that was a waste of my life and stopped playing them for about 5 months. Now I just play zombie video games black ops nazi zombies..

Living with all these electronics is a curse I can live without my phone cuz I could honestly care less if I have or not

4 weapons to choose from ak 47 m 16 1911 and a glock you may pick 1 pistol in 1 rifle which would you choose to survive in the zombie apocalypse
AK-47 and even though I don't like them, but a Glock. Because they are both pretty unstoppable LoL