Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > zombie appocolypse

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 02:48 AM   #801
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
All i play now is 360
QFT!

We have the PS3, but the only game I get for that system is Drake's Fortune. Everything else is Xbox360 Baby. I love the big controller and the online, extra content is super easy to use. Unlike Sony, who had their's cracked and was offline for a decade. Stupid Sony....

JD

Old 06-22-2012, 02:51 AM   #802

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger

QFT!

We have the PS3, but the only game I get for that system is Drake's Fortune. Everything else is Xbox360 Baby. I love the big controller and the online, extra content is super easy to use. Unlike Sony, who had their's cracked and was offline for a decade. Stupid Sony....

JD
I think that the 360 has better graphics, it looks like the next gen consoles are gonna be released next year too. Im curious to see what the next gen graphics are gonna look like.

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 06-22-2012, 02:56 AM   #803

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
I think that the 360 has better graphics, it looks like the next gen consoles are gonna be released next year too. Im curious to see what the next gen graphics are gonna look like.
True story. My gal used to work at Microsoft. When Halo 3 was pre-released to the employees, before the public believe it or not :roll eyes:, they had a pre release party and we went. Huge screens with Halo 3 demos. Then they brought out what would become the Kinect (it looked different then) and a 'battle vest and rifle' that might see light some day. You put this thing on, aim the rifle like you would any normal small arm and you could play the game in a special mode. When you were hit, the vest allegedly gave you force field back like the controller does, by vibrating a part of the body. The cool thing was even when shot in the back, you were supposed to feel it in your back. It was awesome, but the prototype was MASS BUCKS, so they were unsure when it might see the light of day.

I can say one thing, the MSFT folks take the gaming console and the fending off of Sony VERY seriously....

JD

Old 06-22-2012, 02:59 AM   #804

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Resident evil 1 on the og playstation was the sh!t , got stuck on a level so bad I drop kicked that biotch off my balcony. I remember going down to get it, ps was thrashed but the disc was cool, had to borrow a buddies ps to finish the game....awesome series.
Gotta get 6 in october.
Btw 360's the only way to play. .lol

Old 06-22-2012, 03:02 AM   #805
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 224 Times on 124 Posts
Likes Given: 439

I play 360, and also have a wii. Looks like the wii u will be cool!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 06-22-2012, 03:02 AM   #806

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc View Post
Resident evil 1 on the og playstation was the sh!t , got stuck on a level so bad I drop kicked that biotch off my balcony. I remember going down to get it, ps was thrashed but the disc was cool, had to borrow a buddies ps to finish the game....awesome series.
Gotta get 6 in october.
LMFAO!!

I have been that mad before and broke more than one wireless remote.

I like the cut of your jib, sir!

JD

Old 06-22-2012, 03:04 AM   #807

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc
Gotta get 6 in october.
I want them to redo RE1 SOOO BAD with updated graphics,that one is still my alltime favorite. Nintendo did a remake of RE1 gamecube several years ago when it was still fairly new, it was excellent.

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 06-22-2012, 03:05 AM   #808

Liked 38 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger

QFT!

JD
Amen brother!! Xbox 360 all the way...MW2 ONLINE IS WERE ITS AT!

Old 06-22-2012, 03:09 AM   #809

Liked 38 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter88

Amen brother!! Xbox 360 all the way...MW2 ONLINE IS WERE ITS AT!
And sony is a sorry brand...had a blue ray player about 6 mnths old and it quit reading discs and had an extended warrenty... long story short even tho it was under warranty sony would neither fix or replace the blue ray player...&%$# sony!!!

Old 06-22-2012, 03:18 AM   #810
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1815 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter88

And sony is a sorry brand...had a blue ray player about 6 mnths old and it quit reading discs and had an extended warrenty... long story short even tho it was under warranty sony would neither fix or replace the blue ray player...&%$# sony!!!
We have luckily had great luck with our PS3. I also like that you can play online for free.