Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > zombie appocolypse

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 01:09 AM   #781
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
GlockRenegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 603
Liked 55 Times on 52 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamzow
Watching resident evil on tv. Love this movie.
Yep first one rocks
__________________
GlockRenegade is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:21 AM   #782
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zamzow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 478
Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

Default

Yeah first one is my favorite. Second one isn't bad 3 rd one sucks and 4th one isn't bad.

__________________
Zamzow is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:34 AM   #783
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,372
Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

The resident evil game franchise is my favorite of all games. I remember playing the very first RE on playstation,ive played every single RE game that came out on PS,PS2,gamecube,xbox,and xbox360. I was very disappointed in the RE movies, they would have been 100% better if they would have stuck with the game story lines instead of making up their own. They did use some of the characters and the but that was about it.

__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis


Last edited by MrWray; 06-22-2012 at 01:43 AM.
MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:35 AM   #784
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
wyoprepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 68
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

All my buddys say the first spot they would scrambled to is cabelas/ walmart... im sure everyone else would have the same idea.. I would walk arould with a chain saw and a bat full of long ass screws.... like a boss lol

__________________
wyoprepper is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:38 AM   #785
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
The resident evil game franchise is my favorite of all games. I remember playing the very first RE on playstation,ive played every single RE game that came out on PS,PS2,gamecube,xbox,and xbox360. I was very disappointed in the RE movies, they would have been 100% better if they would have stuck with the game story lines instead of making up their own. The did use some of the characters and the but that was about it.
Having only limited experience with the video game, I enjoyed the movies. It can be frustrating when movies do not go along with an original story line.
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:42 AM   #786
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,372
Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

Having only limited experience with the video game, I enjoyed the movies. It can be frustrating when movies do not go along with an original story line.
I think that the most accurate game based movie so far has been silent hill. I enjoyed that one pretty well, im a big fan or the survival horror genre games.
__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:51 AM   #787
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

I think that the most accurate game based movie so far has been silent hill. I enjoyed that one pretty well, im a big fan or the survival horror genre games.
I don't play as much as I used to but I like those games too. I really liked Manhunt.
__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:57 AM   #788
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,372
Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

I don't play as much as I used to but I like those games too. I really liked Manhunt.
Dead Island is another good zombie themed game.
__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:00 AM   #789
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

I will have to check it out. I (obviously) love zombies. We even watched Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies the other night so that I could get my zombie fix. Haha

__________________
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:07 AM   #790
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,372
Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl
I will have to check it out. I (obviously) love zombies. We even watched Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies the other night so that I could get my zombie fix. Haha
It will keep you busy for a while, its a long game. Melee weapons are abundant,firearms arent so much. Wepons break,need repaired, can be upgraded. Its badazz
__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Zombie Pigs. NEW ZOMBIE VACCINE. Seriously. Hey-you-guys The Club House 12 11-07-2013 04:18 PM
Zombie max 308 tenntyrant Ammunition & Reloading 4 02-02-2012 11:10 PM
Best zombie gun? ShagNasty1001 General Rifle Discussion 13 12-12-2011 08:08 AM
Die zombie! UrbanNinja Ammunition & Reloading 5 10-15-2011 02:04 AM
Zombie PanBaccha The Club House 36 09-28-2011 01:19 AM