zombie appocolypse - Page 70
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

zombie appocolypse

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #691
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsheppard
A bullet is still a bullet shoot straight and it won't matter if it was a .22 if you hit vitals its going down
Oh I know bubba! Some of the things these states come up with is just plain retarded. That's why I'm glad I'm from Texas.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:05 PM   #692

Liked 55 Times on 52 Posts

Hell yea. All we need in Texas is open carry, then were set. Texas is also the only state that could break off fron the US and be in its own. Research it if u want details.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #693

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HostileSigPro40

Oh I know bubba! Some of the things these states come up with is just plain retarded. That's why I'm glad I'm from Texas.
I know here in Oregon the firearm laws aren't to bad 18 to open carry and cw classes are regular and easy to get. But Oregon is also becoming a more liberal state due to all the idiots from the bigger cities that think that guns kill people. Guns don't kill people,people kill people. And to say that a gun killed somebody would be like a pencil made u misspell or a fork made you fat.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:51 PM   #694

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockRenegade
Hell yea. All we need in Texas is open carry, then were set. Texas is also the only state that could break off fron the US and be in its own. Research it if u want details.
I already know about that bubba! Your right we could be on our own!

Old 06-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #695

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsheppard

I know here in Oregon the firearm laws aren't to bad 18 to open carry and cw classes are regular and easy to get. But Oregon is also becoming a more liberal state due to all the idiots from the bigger cities that think that guns kill people. Guns don't kill people,people kill people. And to say that a gun killed somebody would be like a pencil made u misspell or a fork made you fat.
That's what there doing. In some of there states its hard for them to make a big impact so there going into the smaller cities and turning them so they will have all those on there side, so when they go back to take over there larger cities they will have a bigger army you can say to back them up. Leaving the larger cities no choice but to do as they say! It's all about power IMO.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #696

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

Sh!t how do u think I feel. I live in California. Liberals p!ss me off so much. In Texas u have to be 18 to own a handgun. Did I read that right. Un cali u have to be 21 to own a handgun and 18 to own shotguns or rifles. I don't see the logic in that but whatever.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #697

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

I did read that wrong. Oregon. Not Texas. My bad.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:57 PM   #698

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

There is no logic behind it. Most of the **** these *******s say is a lie.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #699

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Lol yeah you read that wrong. In Texas you still have to be 21 to legally purchase a handgun. But all we need is the open carry law passed, which probably won't happen, and we would be set! But even though we don't have it, I still love my state. Plus even if we did have it I probably would still carry concealed. Open carry just creates to much problems and I wouldn't want anyone knowing I had a firearm on me to begin with, that's why it's called the elimate of surprise. I seen videos on what Cali people went threw before they got rid of there open carry law January 1st of this year. TOO MUCH HASSLE. I'll stick to my conceal carry

Old 06-13-2012, 04:17 PM   #700

Liked 210 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockRenegade
Not at the moment! If Texas were to secede, you think the Feds would allow importing hay to counteract the drought's effect on the cattle industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamzow
Sh!t how do u think I feel. I live in California. Liberals p!ss me off so much. In Texas u have to be 18 to own a handgun. Did I read that right. Un cali u have to be 21 to own a handgun and 18 to own shotguns or rifles. I don't see the logic in that but whatever.
You can own handguns at 18 but not purchase in California. The only real way I know of working is the "Inter-Familial transfer".