zombie appocolypse - Page 57
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > zombie appocolypse

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 08:45 PM   #561
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

I hear exactly what your saying mike! I've said the same stuff and most were already way prepared even more than me at the time but there all my close friends and family who most are former military and some like my brothers are really badass mofo's seeing they were all special forces at one time. But some people I've told think that our government is so perfect and they wouldn't do anything to hurt us, I laugh and tell them there's so much stuff we don't know about that If you found out you would probably wish you never would have. But oh we'll mike it's like you said, don't come running to my house wanting protection when the SHTF!!

Old 05-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #562

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

Damn right Jason. I laugh when people say that about our government also. They truly think out government does nothing wrong. Our government is twisted as all Hell. Don't trust anything they say. Its crazy how blind people are when it comes to them. I have family and friends that have special clearance jobs in the military and they tell me all the time the government does hanis things and it blows them away the things they do. But they never talk to me about what and I don't ask cause I don't want them to get into any trouble. But I'm not stupid.

Old 05-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #563

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Exactly!! With all the highly intelligent people they have working for them, I can just imagine the stuff they've come up with or created. Have you seen the popular science magazine lately?

Old 05-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #564

No I havnt. Is there a sight I can go to.

Old 05-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #565

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Yeah I think there is because it's a pretty famous future magazine. But the last one I seen showed these scientist that created these super human suits for some of our special forces military guys to wear and there calling it the real IronMan! I don't know if you seen the GI JOE movie but the two suits they wear in that look almost identical! They say it's suppose to make whoevers wearing it like really super strong and it's suppose to be able to make them jump high and run really fast without getting tired, it will also have weapons built into it as well. There in the testing phase of them now. They picked out a select few of the best soldiers that are training with them now. I couldn't believe it. It was like something out of a movie and I've always said when they make movies and some of the things they come up with, they had to of learned about it somewhere else first!

Old 05-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #566

I agree. It's funny u mention gi Joe cause I'm watching it now. Lol. Good movie.

Old 05-29-2012, 11:10 PM   #567

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Yeah it's pretty good!

Old 05-30-2012, 02:38 AM   #568

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I am in Ft. Lauderdale, and as for the zombie eating. I have been carrying a few more extra mags...Just in case. I see why this case is getting national exposure. I can just imagine what was going through the leo's head. there is a picture floating around of the victim, although I am not sure if it is really him or just some other poor bastard that got his face torn off in some sort of industrial accident. Poor guy.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:03 AM   #569

I don't blame u for carrying a few extra mags. I would carry around an extra gun. Damn.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:43 AM   #570

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamzow
I don't blame u for carrying a few extra mags. I would carry around an extra gun. Damn.
Hahaha... I was thinking the same thing while I was reading what he was saying then I read yours and started cracking up laughing! Hell if that leader of the black panthers guys can carry around AR's then I don't see why we can't cause this crap is getting me a little concerned! Especially after that other guy posted saying another case like this just happened in Germany and brazil.