zombie appocolypse - Page 22
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > zombie appocolypse

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 08:50 PM   #211
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HostileSigPro40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 269
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Go zombies!!!!!!!

__________________
HostileSigPro40 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:46 AM   #212
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pbrause2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 71
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

I know this might be stirring the pot more than hi-point, AK or Glock bashing... But video games? Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo? Come on young people, grow up, there's a whole world out there! There are girls out there! Then again all of us are haunting a thread called "zombie apocalypse". Sorry if I didn't misspell that correctly.

__________________
pbrause2010 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:05 AM   #213
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BenLuby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Douglasville,Georgia
Posts: 2,181
Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrause2010 View Post
I know this might be stirring the pot more than hi-point, AK or Glock bashing... But video games? Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo? Come on young people, grow up, there's a whole world out there! There are girls out there! Then again all of us are haunting a thread called "zombie apocalypse". Sorry if I didn't misspell that correctly.
I'm fifty and own a Playstation 3, as well as several games. 'Reality' is highly overrated at times, and a chance to just go off and mentally relax and discuss frivolous things is a welcome break.
And have you actually talked to some of the youth today? If I were my kids age, I'd still be single too. Lousy attitudes. Some of them would knock the ...damn. PG...Must stay PG. Statues are safe.
__________________

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

BenLuby is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:55 AM   #214
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
pbrause2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 71
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby

I'm fifty and own a Playstation 3, as well as several games. 'Reality' is highly overrated at times, and a chance to just go off and mentally relax and discuss frivolous things is a welcome break.
And have you actually talked to some of the youth today? If I were my kids age, I'd still be single too. Lousy attitudes. Some of them would knock the ...damn. PG...Must stay PG. Statues are safe.
I've been here almost since this post started. Checking in at least once a day. I escape reality frequently. Zombies are particularly inspirational. I am a big fan of "Walking Dead" series... Zombies are also a great metaphor for the darker element of society we may some day have to face. The truth is that I lack the digital dexterity for the modern video game controller. There, I said it. The truth might set me free.
..
__________________
pbrause2010 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:29 AM   #215
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Soliferrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrause2010 View Post
I know this might be stirring the pot more than hi-point, AK or Glock bashing... But video games? Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo? Come on young people, grow up, there's a whole world out there!
Actual phone conversation from me and my father, who is just now hitting 50.

"hey, my computer wont install this anti-virus CD i put in the thing."
...ok dad, did you open it from the disk drive menu?
"...the what?"
ok dad, go to my computer.
"why, its on my computer."
*facepalm* - no dad, click on my computer, its on youre desktop
"no, my computer is on my desk top, so is the paper and my coffee."
ohmyf**kinggod im coming over *click*

if that is the example of growing up? all i can say is keep your old asses inside for once.
__________________

<Insert overused badass Latin phrase about war, or something>

Any one that hates the government is not always a terrorist. Any one for a better America is not always a patriot.

Soliferrum is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #216
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
3spur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron0022
<img src="http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40925"/>

Here is my small collection, I'm a little late to the thread with it but here it is.

Rock River AR, FNX-40, CZ P07 , XDM-40, Glock 31 Gen 4, yep Gen 4 and the much hated PT1911.
All I can say is wow, nice collection!!
__________________
3spur is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:26 PM   #217
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FAS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 172
Liked 25 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default

Love to eat me some Zombie Brains

zombie-nuts.jpg  
__________________

Glenn
FAS1SAFE

FAS1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #218
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
chazzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 130
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

I hear zombie brains are a gourmet delacasy

__________________
chazzy is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #219
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Keginth28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliferrum

Actual phone conversation from me and my father, who is just now hitting 50.

"hey, my computer wont install this anti-virus CD i put in the thing."
...ok dad, did you open it from the disk drive menu?
"...the what?"
ok dad, go to my computer.
"why, its on my computer."
*facepalm* - no dad, click on my computer, its on youre desktop
"no, my computer is on my desk top, so is the paper and my coffee."
ohmyf**kinggod im coming over *click*

if that is the example of growing up? all i can say is keep your old asses inside for once.
That's the story of my parents too bro
__________________
Keginth28 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:03 PM   #220
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Duck4Glocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 175
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrause2010

I've been here almost since this post started. Checking in at least once a day. I escape reality frequently. Zombies are particularly inspirational. I am a big fan of "Walking Dead" series... Zombies are also a great metaphor for the darker element of society we may some day have to face. The truth is that I lack the digital dexterity for the modern video game controller. There, I said it. The truth might set me free.
..
I agree with the zombie metaphors as well. People will do anything and everything to get food and water when times are tough.

Here is my arsenal for the coming times.



image-1298786411.jpg
__________________
Duck4Glocks is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Zombie Pigs. NEW ZOMBIE VACCINE. Seriously. Hey-you-guys The Club House 12 11-07-2013 04:18 PM
Zombie max 308 tenntyrant Ammunition & Reloading 4 02-02-2012 11:10 PM
Best zombie gun? ShagNasty1001 General Rifle Discussion 13 12-12-2011 08:08 AM
Die zombie! UrbanNinja Ammunition & Reloading 5 10-15-2011 02:04 AM
Zombie PanBaccha The Club House 36 09-28-2011 01:19 AM