zombie appocolypse - Page 20
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

zombie appocolypse


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #191
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
Default

I will go with a little bling while Im taking out Zombies......
ilmg_031.jpg  
glockpolishing is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #192
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HostileSigPro40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 269
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockpolishing
I will go with a little bling while Im taking out Zombies......
Nice but that bling might get you killed! Big zombie attractor, or it might also attract the wrong kind of people who might not just be killing the zombies but also killing the living for there food and goods like ammo and weapons! The key is to keeping a low profile almost like a ghost, and if you team up with a group of friends and family or people that are cool you meet just make sure you don't have any whiners or screamers or weak ones! Lol cause they'll get you killed to.
HostileSigPro40 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:20 PM   #193
GY6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
GY6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 72
Default Zombie Shotgun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter88 View Post
Show some pics of your zombie killing gear

I love Zombie stuff, and enjoy having fun with the idea of a Zombie Apocalypse!
This is a Picture of my SHTF "Zombie Shotgun" 12gauge Remington 870.

-GY6vids @ www.youtube.com/GY6vids
shtf-shotgun.jpg  
GY6 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #194
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 68
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

You know I'm 19 and unemployed but I had a job and it was a security job which was a lazy job and I hated it because I sat on my ass... But I got fired because I wasn't giving a fellow employee ample time to write down who I was letting in the plant... The other guy was black and he took as much time as he wanted to do his job and the company fired me because I wasn't going slow enough.. This isn't about race I also worked with two other white people who did the same thing but I never got into trouble when I made them look bad for going so slow it was when I made the black guy look bad... My supervisor was black and hated me and the safety guy over her was white and instead of firing four they fired me for doing my job... I like that I got fired from there... It gave me time to find more physical and better paying jobs... I used to be that youth your ranting about that never did anything and sat on my ass but then I got my girl friend pregnant and realized I have to provide... It woke me up... But back to the topic have any of you seen 28 weeks later? Or 28 days later... I think that these movies could show how the zombie thing could start... Resident evils are excellent to... Less realistic though
defender116 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #195
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,428
Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by defender116
You know I'm 19 and unemployed but I had a job and it was a security job which was a lazy job and I hated it because I sat on my ass... But I got fired because I wasn't giving a fellow employee ample time to write down who I was letting in the plant... The other guy was black and he took as much time as he wanted to do his job and the company fired me because I wasn't going slow enough.. This isn't about race I also worked with two other white people who did the same thing but I never got into trouble when I made them look bad for going so slow it was when I made the black guy look bad... My supervisor was black and hated me and the safety guy over her was white and instead of firing four they fired me for doing my job... I like that I got fired from there... It gave me time to find more physical and better paying jobs... I used to be that youth your ranting about that never did anything and sat on my ass but then I got my girl friend pregnant and realized I have to provide... It woke me up... But back to the topic have any of you seen 28 weeks later? Or 28 days later... I think that these movies could show how the zombie thing could start... Resident evils are excellent to... Less realistic though
If you havent already, watch the movie Contagion.
__________________
Semper paratus.....virtute et armis
MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:10 PM   #196
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HostileSigPro40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 269
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GY6

I love Zombie stuff, and enjoy having fun with the idea of a Zombie Apocalypse!
This is a Picture of my SHTF "Zombie Shotgun" 12gauge Remington 870.

-GY6vids @ www.youtube.com/GY6vids
My man GY6!!!! What's up bro it's RoadHardOffRoad. Yeah I know my names different on here but I was on here first before I created my YouTube account! Glad to see your on here aswell. Oh and I didn't see you post a video for this past weekend. Did you take a break or get real busy with your other 5 million things you do? Lol anyways good to see you
HostileSigPro40 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #197
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HostileSigPro40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 269
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Hey GUYS & GALS, if you don't know my boy GY6 then ill make a great suggestion! You need to head on over to YouTube and look him up under GY6VIDS, or go to his YouTube link he left there, cause I'm pretty sure it takes you to one of his videos of him blowing up some zombie pumpkins or shooting stuff with that awesome zombie shotgun he showed you. Anyways go to his videos and SUBSCRIBE to his channel and watch his vids and press the LIKE button if you like'em which I know you will! He does alot of crazy cool and sick stuff with blowing stuff up and gun reviews and even some ballistic ammo test with the ballistic gel, don't miss it if you want to see some cool stuff. He also has some sweet guns he uses to do his videos. I promise you won't regret it or be disappointed. I stumble across his channel a while back ago and subscribed to him after watching just one of his vids. He posts new ones too pretty regular so you don't have to take my word for it, go check him out for yourself!! Oh and before anyone says anything he DID NOT get me to say any of this stuff! I'm just a big fan of his videos and wanted to share his craziness with everyone else. THE END!!! LOL
HostileSigPro40 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #198
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 757
Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Default

Hi point 9mm and I could give a crap if someone dosent like it. I dont buy guns to make other people happy.
Josh1158 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #199
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1158 View Post
Hi point 9mm and I could give a crap if someone dosent like it. I dont buy guns to make other people happy.
Someone pee in your Cheerios this mournin
__________________
Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET
HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:58 PM   #200
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HostileSigPro40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 269
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1158
Hi point 9mm and I could give a crap if someone dosent like it. I dont buy guns to make other people happy.
Haha no one said anything bad about bubba! Lol
HostileSigPro40 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Zombie Pigs. NEW ZOMBIE VACCINE. Seriously. Hey-you-guys The Club House 12 11-07-2013 04:18 PM
Zombie max 308 tenntyrant Ammunition & Reloading 4 02-02-2012 11:10 PM
Best zombie gun? ShagNasty1001 General Rifle Discussion 13 12-12-2011 08:08 AM
Die zombie! UrbanNinja Ammunition & Reloading 5 10-15-2011 02:04 AM
Zombie PanBaccha The Club House 36 09-28-2011 01:19 AM



Newest Threads