zombie appocolypse - Page 14
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > zombie appocolypse

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 04:19 AM   #131
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fetep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 91
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

image-495145027.jpg

His normal position. This is where he'd watch you carry stuff out from.
__________________
fetep is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:22 AM   #132
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fetep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 91
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetep
<img src="http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40429"/>

His normal position. This is where he'd watch you carry stuff out from.


image-2203974473.jpg

But this is why he'll always be welcome in my home.
__________________
fetep is offline  
skipme56 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:35 AM   #133
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FCross7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 1,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
I have a couple of cats, the black one is equipped with tritium night sights.
ROFLMFAO!!!

Funniest thing I've read all day Wray. Thanks for that.

-Fred
__________________

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

FCross7 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:48 AM   #134
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,390
Liked 1012 Times on 607 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCross7

ROFLMFAO!!!

Funniest thing I've read all day Wray. Thanks for that.

-Fred
LOL, no problem...isnt it weird though that the black cat's eyes are glowing but the other cat's isnt? Veeeerrrrry strange, reminds me of pet cemetary o_O
__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:49 AM   #135
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
1HotMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 105
Liked 21 Times on 10 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

I have a couple of cats, the black one is equipped with tritium night sights.

<img src="http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40427"/>
That actually made me laugh so hard I snorted...very unladylike! My killer pit bull, always on guard and ready to protect us (geez Louise, is it really any wonder I am armed)

forumrunner_20120301_234900.jpg
__________________
1HotMama is offline  
skipme56 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:52 AM   #136
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,390
Liked 1012 Times on 607 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1HotMama

That actually made me laugh so hard I snorted...very unladylike! My killer pit bull, always on guard and ready to protect us (geez Louise, is it really any wonder I am armed)

<img src="http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40435"/>
Yep, thats what my two pits do. They do "look" mean and they will bark, but dont wait on the magic because thats their extent of guard duty. :-\
__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:56 AM   #137
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
1HotMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 105
Liked 21 Times on 10 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

Yep, thats what my two pits do. They do "look" mean and they will bark, but dont wait on the magic because thats their extent of guard duty. :-\
Mine will bark and then it's nap time, anything else takes up energy that she must conserve for driving me crazy. My pomeranian, on the other hand, is a vicious beast who refuses to believe she only weighs 6 lbs. She thinks she's the HBIC in our house.
__________________
1HotMama is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:01 AM   #138
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,390
Liked 1012 Times on 607 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1HotMama

Mine will bark and then it's nap time, anything else takes up energy that she must conserve for driving me crazy. My pomeranian, on the other hand, is a vicious beast who refuses to believe she only weighs 6 lbs. She thinks she's the HBIC in our house.
Them little ones are mean, i was responding to a call one day and when i arrived at the house i was charged by a damn mini pincher. That little basterd was vicious and was tearing my shin UP! Here i am with a Glock and a Taser,but I jumped on top of a flat bed trailer to get away from it because i didnt want to kick it across the person's yard. Im glad nobody was filming that
__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:06 AM   #139
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
1HotMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 105
Liked 21 Times on 10 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

Them little ones are mean, i was responding to a call one day and when i arrived at the house i was charged by a damn mini pincher. That little basterd was vicious and was tearing my shin UP! Here i am with a Glock and a Taser,but I jumped on top of a flat bed trailer to get away from it because i didnt want to kick it across the person's yard. Im glad nobody was filming that
I would have gladly paid the price of admission to see that! My Pom is just like me, big attitude in a small body.
__________________
1HotMama is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:16 AM   #140
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,390
Liked 1012 Times on 607 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1HotMama

I would have gladly paid the price of admission to see that! My Pom is just like me, big attitude in a small body.
You have to be that way alot of times, im 5'8 and 160lbs, i got into more altercations on duty then my other partners. But it wasnt because of my size, its because i have zero tolerance for BS
__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Zombie Pigs. NEW ZOMBIE VACCINE. Seriously. Hey-you-guys The Club House 12 11-07-2013 05:18 PM
Zombie max 308 tenntyrant Ammunition & Reloading 4 02-03-2012 12:10 AM
Best zombie gun? ShagNasty1001 General Rifle Discussion 13 12-12-2011 09:08 AM
Die zombie! UrbanNinja Ammunition & Reloading 5 10-15-2011 03:04 AM
Zombie PanBaccha The Club House 36 09-28-2011 02:19 AM